Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rennsport V - 3 day pass and corral parking SOLD!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Michael N
I received two letters from SCRAMP today. I guess in my excitement I ordered twice for the tickets and corral parking. headbang.gif

I have two extra 3 day passes and two extra corral parking that I need to sell. I am looking to sell each 3 day pass with the corral parking for $115. ( cost was $130.). The corral is sold out so I don't want to break up the ticket from the corral as I think that it will be more difficult selling just the ticket vs the ticket and corral.

Click to view attachment
echocanyons
Hi Michael!
I would like these tickets.
wes
2nd in line!
wes
Darn got excited!
Michael N
PM sent to Echocanyons.
914outlaw
QUOTE(Michael N @ Sep 1 2015, 10:24 AM) *

PM sent to Echocanyons.

Silly question. Do you need a car corral pass to walk into the Corral? Just to look at cars.
dlkawashima
QUOTE(dpires914 @ Sep 1 2015, 08:27 AM) *

PM sent to Echocanyons.

Silly question. Do you need a car corral pass to walk into the Corral? Just to look at cars.

No, you can walk through the corrals. There isn't any kind of special badge that signifies your car is parked in the lot.
Michael N
One ticket and corral pass sold to Echocanyons and one ticket and corral pass sold to Wes. It looks like 2 more World members cars will be in the corral. Thanks to Echocanyons, Wes, and 914world!
wes
Thanks Michael, now all I need to do is get my car ready!
914outlaw
QUOTE(dlkawashima @ Sep 1 2015, 11:29 AM) *

QUOTE(dpires914 @ Sep 1 2015, 08:27 AM) *

PM sent to Echocanyons.

No, you can walk through the corrals. There isn't any kind of special badge that signifies your car is parked in the lot.

Cool. Thanks.
jcd914
Sorry, misread the quantity.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.