Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 1.8 core to rebuild - with AC pulley behind the fan
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bandjoey
1.8 was good running motor until it's dropped a valve seat. About 68k miles when it happened. It's another get around to it I never got around to. Will send other pics if u want them. It's as is. On your pickup near Dfw airport. $300
Ps. It has a pulley behind the fan. AC pulley?
02loftsmoor
Bill do you have any thing else in your stash ?
bandjoey
no right now this is it.
bandjoey
icon_bump.gif
Evil914
Any of you Texas gentleman know where to buy a 914 windshield? Everyone I've asked just gives me a stupid look like I just asked about parts for a Yugo! Carl
xperu
QUOTE(Evil914 @ Sep 13 2015, 11:17 PM) *

Any of you Texas gentleman know where to buy a 914 windshield? Everyone I've asked just gives me a stupid look like I just asked about parts for a Yugo! Carl

I was able to find one a few years back when I bought a parts car out of Corpus Christi TX. for $300 You might want to consider this route.
I didn't really have room for an extra car, but took what I wanted then scrapped or sold the rest.
Mineral Wells, I did some autocross with my 75 there about 26 years ago while living in Granbury; do they still autocross there? smoke.gif
bandjoey
Search windshield in garage and find many threads on windshield buys
bandjoey
Last chance. Parts going on Evilbay next week. icon_bump.gif
stinkindiesel
Bill,

Sent you a PM.

Gary
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.