Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Hot CANDY for the eyes & Project
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
wingnut86
FS: Candy!!! cheer.gif cheer.gif

All Prices are in US Dollars No Overseas Shipping...

All prices exclude shipping, Paypal, excessive bitching when negotiating, etc. etc... beer.gif

LEGEND for this Post:
PC or PC'd = Powder Coat
Cylinder Tins = ...well, Cylinder Tins
Intake Plenum = The Part That The Air Goes Through to mix/enrich with FUEL & Go Boom in Cylinder Heads lol-2.gif
Garnet = The favorite color of SEC Football or The University of South Carolina Gamecocks!!! - Yes, it can be interchanged with non-SEC schools and non-SEC supporters, the parts that wear the color run so much sweeter when in South Carolina aktion035.gif

Gorgeous Engine & Cylinder Tins, Breather, Intake Plenum/Manifold, Intakes, Alternator Stand, Alt Brackets (?) Gas Tank Overflow, Fan Shroud,

Accessory Plates (1.7/1.8/2.0 Liter).

Bill Howerton (the infamous "Bone Collector" of the South poke.gif ) referred me to a local PC resource in Columbia, SC a few years ago (thank you Bill), and,

well, I blame Erk at PMB, Scotty at Kahiko and Chris at Tangerine for my extensive colored parts collection - as I had idle time while they completed my other orders & work;-)

I always wanted a Lambo Yellow Lamborgini after I got to drive a friends ride a decade ago. So I went nuts. The yellow is the official Lambo Yellow powdercoat/Special Order and pricey (BASTIDS!!!).

The Garnet, Dark Red or "Candy" as the PC guy called it, is a favorite color palette of mine, as I was "previously" going to paint my 76' Mr. Miagi that color - Ruby914 should know the color well (member and craftsman here on 914World - Hey Mike!).

Mr. Miagi is currently "For Sale" on the World and temporarily stored at Scott's Kahiko Customs.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...p;#entry2231654

IS cross-posting allowed? I can't remember, I'll read the EULA again chair.gif

Why the HELL did I PC the one set of intakes that gawd-awfull flat/textured RED?? Well, I fell in love with 3 Suby Intakes I saw completed at the local PC shop, so I had him knock off a set of intake runners and that manifold you see. They actually look very solid, if you like that color.

ALL of the above parts are AWESOME in person, pictures not withstanding. All of the items were UBER-cleaned by me, prior to dropping off at the PC guy's shop. They then cleaned again, blasted with appropriate media per metal, blocked all holes, threaded-serts, etc, degreased, dried & PC'd to glory.

The engine/air cover for the fan is something I attempted as a whim. The powdercoat guy & I played around with the "Hammer-Gray" color, looks more like, well...insert your favorite curse word. It was a tough piece to work with, not any easier that this was the one item I took to the PC guy "as is", straight off a 70' 1.7 I believe - correct me if you see an error...

1- Pair of left / right 2.0 liter engine tins - LAMBO Yellow
- $120 plus shipping & handling (handling includes any PayPal up-charges)

2- Cylinder Covers - LAMBO Yellow
- $14

3- Pair of left / right 1.7 / 1.8 liter engine tins - LAMBO Yellow
- $100 plus shipping & handling (handling includes any PayPal upcharges)

4- 1.7 liter: red textured/PC'd "Suby color" intake runners & plenum/manifold - no sensors (they go together)
- $80

5- red "Garnet" PC'd intake runners & air box - I believe I PC'd the bottom portion as well, but I am still searching my crates for parts, so I may find the bottom was PC'd Black instead (still looking).
- $80

6- LAMBO Yellow PC'd intake runners 1.7 liter - you chose the set - 1 set has the injector ports sealed up for a central manifold and single carb like a VW block, AND would need to be bored out (drilled and polished). The other set is ready for injectors...
- $75

7- Garnet metal gauge console/holder
- $25

8- Hammer-Gray Air/Fan Shroud - Definately "AS IS", blemishes Do Not Affect Operation
- $40

*For the rest, please make me an offer. I really don't want to break this stuff up, but I will before I start dropping prices into Hades...

The PC'd parts & Tins have all been carefully cleaned, rinsed and prepped with plugs and silicone tape prio to PC immersion & baking, but I cannot guarantee a port wasn't missed here or there or that there may be a high spot needing burnishing or grinding/tapping prior to use - That's my all inclusive "check the part before you install" clause...

Like many on our site, I don't live by the post or site feed, so please send me a pm

I'll post to TheSamba & Pelican on Thursday evening sometime, but all here get 1st dibs...

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment

wingnut86
More #1:

Want some Subie Color in your Porsche?? bootyshake.gif
Click to view attachment

wingnut86
More #2:

LAMBO Yellow 914-4 1.7 Engine Tins piratenanner.gif :

Click to view attachment

LAMBO Yellow 1.7 Intake Runners - NO FI - Single CARB Setup:
Click to view attachment
wingnut86
More #3:

LAMBO YELLOW 2.0 Engine Tins - Blemishes Marked Up:

wingnut86
More #4:

Air Box & GARNET Intake Runners - 1.7 Liter:

wingnut86
More #5:

LAMBO Yellow Cylinder Tins & Accessories...:

Click to view attachment

wingnut86
More #6:

GARNET or Candy RED Cylinder Tins - 1.7 Liter:

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment

wingnut86
More #7:

Type IV Air Shroud - Split Hammer Gray - Blemishes Noted:

wingnut86
More #8:

GARNET Type IV Fan Shroud & Tin Accessory Pieces:

wingnut86
More #9:

LAMBO Yellow Fuel Overflow, Air Box Stand-off & Accessories:

wingnut86
*** If you know what an item IS, AND I didn't post the nomenclature correctly (Part Name), just correct me here - I will EDIT the Post...***

Thanks to all in advance for shopping sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.