Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Project Chassis
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
McMark
Got this chassis from David, but I'm not going to be able to take it with me on the move to MI. So I'm hoping someone can use it. I think it's a great restoration candidate if you're looking for a flared car. No, the flares on the car are atrocious, but there's plenty of original fender to put a set of GT flares on it, fiberglass bolt on or weld in steel.

Out of DMV system. Bill of sale only.
Pictures: https://www.flickr.com/photos/30504077@N05/...157650272977867

I'm asking $200 to cover my investment, but I'm open to offers. I can also throw in parts to sweeten the deal if you're paying full price.
Gloy62
QUOTE(McMark @ Sep 2 2015, 08:44 AM) *

Got this chassis from David, but I'm not going to be able to take it with me on the move to MI. So I'm hoping someone can use it. I think it's a great restoration candidate if you're looking for a flared car. No, the flares on the car are atrocious, but there's plenty of original fender to put a set of GT flares on it, fiberglass bolt on or weld in steel.

Out of DMV system. Bill of sale only.
Pictures: https://www.flickr.com/photos/30504077@N05/...157650272977867

I'm asking $200 to cover my investment, but I'm open to offers. I can also throw in parts to sweeten the deal if you're paying full price.

Is there any rust in the rockers or hell hole? Or any other locations?
Mikey914
Buy the wheels and the rest is free! I'm I mistaken but it looks like a 5 lug set up.

I can see $1000 in the wheels and 5 lug set up. Depending on the serial number my even be worth the restoration.
McMark
Yes there is rust. Worth fixing though. Four lug with adapters To a Chevy pattern.
ConeDodger
Heck! You could sell those bumper dogbones for $20 alone! biggrin.gif

icon_bump.gif
McMark
SOLD!! boldblue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.