Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PMB
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
StratPlayer
I would like to take this time to thank PMB for the fine job that was done on my car. Things that PMB done to my car, new paint, new motor, new seats, new seals, new windshield.

My car looks amazing, runs like a top, and is ready for the RRC. Thank you Eric and especially Gene for the amazing work done on my car. I see Ernie's car is next, you won't be disappointed Ernie.
StratPlayer
xxxxx
Ferg
smilie_pokal.gif Looks Great ! pray.gif
rhodyguy
Real fine.
relentless
Your car looks great. Just put all new PMB brakes on my 914. Quality!
MoveQik
Damn Strat! Can't wait to see it in person in a few weeks! beerchug.gif
914Sixer
I wish my orange 75 looked that good !!! smilie_pokal.gif
mepstein
beerchug.gif
wes
Looking great! What kind of seats are they?
TravisNeff
SaWeet!
whitetwinturbo
wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
cali914
smile.gif awesome job. Happy trails
mgp4591
I know Eric and Gene were both sweatin' the details on your car Jim- it took awhile but looks like it was well worth it! smilie_pokal.gif
OllieG
WOW! drooley.gif
76-914
Looks great. poke.gif Did they make you an extra set of keys as well? lol-2.gif
LowBridge
wow... super looking car and PMB is a fantastic company
r_towle
Suck up.

Looks nice, enjoy it.
Eric_Shea
We're happy you're happy Jimmy! Thanks for being a great customer. smilie_pokal.gif

Seats are the Modell-14 Seats with Corduroy inserts.

The motor is a magical 2056 with Keith Black pistons and big valve heads. Strong enough to give a stock 914-6 a run for it's money and then some. It makes the car extremely enjoyable to drive. All on stock FI (inquire within). biggrin.gif

The Napal Orange jumps out at you. We had tons of customers comment on the color when it was here.
Eric_Shea
We're extremely proud that Jim got "Best 914-4" at RRC this year. He's going to get another gift bestowed upon him and his Napal Orange dream car when he gets back from playing in the land of the enchanted sun.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
rhodyguy
I had the opportunity for a short stint in the driver's seat at escalante. A wonderful car for the street. Supple, quiet, plenty-o-power, beautify appointed. One you can drive long distance without feeling like you've been beaten and don't need earplugs. Those seats are the most comfortable after markets I've ever sat in.
Dion
Sweet little ride! Enjoy.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.