Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB drive side OEM mirror
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
rgolia
My 914 is a 74. I think they made the early ones a little bigger or smaller, so I need on that matches my passenger side.
Tom_T
RG -

Your 74 would've had the late style with the more rounded bent arm & larger glass (72-76 IIRC). They're still available new for both L & R (slightly Convex) from member vendors & the other usual suspects & dealers ((PCA has 10-20% discount at dealers), & plenty of nice ones around used since they're more plentiful.

Good Luck! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
rgolia
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Sep 2 2015, 06:01 PM) *

RG -

Your 74 would've had the late style with the more rounded bent arm & larger glass (72-76 IIRC). They're still available new for both L & R (slightly Convex) from member vendors & the other usual suspects & dealers ((PCA has 10-20% discount at dealers), & plenty of nice ones around used since they're more plentiful.

Good Luck! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////

Tom - can you recommend a member vendor....new works if the price isn't craaaaazy
whatabout1
Does the existing have a part # on the flag? Something like III TP-R..... Late yrs.
Or if it has no part # then it is a mid yr '73 -'74.

I have each. But I am waiting for a good source of mirrors. Mikey914 is working on it.

Here is early, mid, and late. PM me if you're interested.

Click to view attachment
rgolia
Here is what I currently haveClick to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.