Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 1973 914 1.7L 130K miles w/appearance package $8500
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
celluloid3
BUMP for new link to photos of car.

Selling my 1973 1.7L Porsche 914. I've had the car for 6 Years and I'm now ready to part with this car. It's been a North East Car all of it's life I believe. Original owner from Red Bank, NJ contacted me 5 years ago to let me know he was the original owner after seeing a pic I posted on one of the 914 boards. Car spent time in Boston/Mass area and then back to NJ with me in 2009. The mileage is aprox 130K, odometer stopped at 119K miles. Asking price is $8500 CASH. There are quite a few NJ/NY 914 board members who have seen this car and can vouch for it's legitimacy. All work has been done while in my possession by Rory Gallagher retired Porsche Mechanic and well known in the 914 community. Here are the details of the car, any questions or interest in seeing the car please email me at: 1973porsche914@gmail.com
I will gladly help set up a PPI for any one who is seriously interested.

1973 Porsche 914 1.7L

-Silver Exterior (orig color 10+ yrs on paint)/ Black Leather Interior and Grey Carpet. All original interior and rugs. Small
crack in dash, minor tear in passenger seat, small blemish on center pad. Floor boards solid, no rust all original.

-Aprox 130k miles, top end rebuild at 95K

-New Side Shifter Transmission and clutch installed 07/2009 (4K miles on new trans & clutch)

-New Motor Mounts 07/2009

-Alternator Replaced 04/2015

-Original Electronic Fuel Injection, rebuilt fuel injectors (set of 4 spares injectors and TPS Switch)

-Stainless Steel Heat Exchangers, Heat works really well in cold weather.

-Monza Dual Exhaust

-Brake system redone 3 years ago, 19mm master cylinder, Stainless Steel Brake lines, Eric Shea PMB rebuilt calipers and New Rotors and bearings all around.

-Bilstein Adjustable shocks all around. Adjustable Ride height lowered for peak handling.

-Front and Rear Sway Bars

-Original alloy Fuchs Rims with Michelin Pilot Exalto 195/60/15 tires (less then 1K miles on tires) Not on car.

-Revolution Millennium Rims 15X7 with Kumho Ecsta V700 tires. These rims are the only way to get 7” wide tires
on without having to roll fenders and allow complete turning clearance. These are on the car.

-Fuel pump replaced and relocated to front of car position

-Chrome Bumpers with excellent finish, Rubber Bumper top new on front, excellent condition on rear.

-Center Console with factory gauges (clock, temp, volt)

-Alpine X305 head unit (iPod/iPhone, Smartphone compatible), Boston Acoustics SL60 Speakers, Kenwood KSC-SW10
Subwoofer, Rockford Fosgate Punch P300 Amp, Rockford Fosgate Surge Capacitor. The 6 1/2 inch speakers in original mounting position with upgrade speaker mounts (doors were never cut for speakers).

-Yellow Fog Lights and Grills with Original Porsche Dash Switch

-Grey Leather Wrapped steering wheel

-Panels are straight, gaps even, no sag in body. Doors close easy, quiet and solid. Targa roof in excellent condition, no leaks. Overall cockpit of car is quiet during ride. Very little noise (squeaks, rattles, etc.)

-Some minor small rust spots on paint, hell hole is good, Battery Tray solid. Jack areas underneath show some rust, nothing major.

-Overall this car is a beautiful driver and by no means a garage queen. I thoroughly enjoyed owning and driving this car
the past 6 years. It has always been reliable, starts easily, idles well, and strong pull when accelerating.
The stance on car is aggressive, lowered and with low profile tires on the Revolution rims. This makes the car have exceptional handling. The hood is now White (not original hood, original hood replaced after cosmetic damage from pickup w/trailer hitch backed into car. No other damage from incident)

Also have 4/5 crates of parts, jack stands, jack, etc... that can be included for a additional cost if desired.

Thanks for looking.

Marko
1973porsche914@gmail.com

LARGER GALLERY OF IMAGES:
https://www.dropbox.com/sc/yotakj244er4ibm/...VLbfDeRvd0y6Spa

Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=515
179]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid
=515175]
celluloid3
BUMP for new link to photos

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/yotakj244er4ibm/...VLbfDeRvd0y6Spa
mepstein
Great looking car. Very reasonable price. Glwts
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.