Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bored at work
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TravisNeff
Ah, slow day and had to mess with a supposed busted camera, this is where all the weird stuff I dream up happens..
mikerose
Yep slow day also

Mike cool_shades.gif
scruz914
The only thing slow about my day is me getting to the work I have to do. dry.gif
mikerose
Just went outside and this is in our lot barf.gif
airsix
QUOTE (Travis Neff @ Mar 3 2005, 12:26 PM)
Ah, slow day and had to mess with a supposed busted camera, this is where all the weird stuff I dream up happens..

Travis,
Did you move to Arizona from Washington? (I see pic of Seattle and PacNorthWest PCA grill badge).

-Ben M.

ps - who's purse is that on your desk. laugh.gif
TravisNeff
Born and raised in WA. Grew up in Issaquah and North Bend, lots of relatives up in Roots part of the world. I've been in Phoenix since 1998.
TravisNeff
I'll have you know that purse looks mighty smart on me... That was the camera bag, be sure to tell everyone that when they see me skipping around the WCC with it
Series9
I've been stuck in a hotel room in Santa Monica for two days and I want to go home... sad.gif

That's boring. I've watched bowling and pool.
Root_Werks
Travis, any chance you went to Lake Stevens High School?
TravisNeff
Nope, went to Issaquah High. My parents went to Lake Stevens High school though. Grandpmother is still there, At the bottom of the hill on Cedar road, the place on the corner with a big assed pool building. Have Aunts, Uncles and cousins in Marysville.
TravisNeff
Joe, let us know how the curling championships work out...
Series9
QUOTE (Travis Neff @ Mar 3 2005, 04:57 PM)
Joe, let us know how the curling championships work out...

curl this:
TravisNeff
Sweet, you need spinners on it though wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.