would have to price out cost for shipping etc too, I don't have a big budget,
- I don't even know what these are going for these days---

Phil
Montreal914
QUOTE(Philip W. @ Sep 3 2015, 05:29 AM) *

Phil

You can probably expect to pay anywhere from $100 ea. for driver quality with a few small dents to $600+ for very nice ones.

70-72 without bumperettes can be more expensive same for the 70 rear ones with the square edges at the license plate.

Shipping is at the limit of the USPS dimension which is 60" length and 108" total length + girth.

GLWTSearch
bcheney
QUOTE(Montreal914 @ Sep 4 2015, 11:37 PM) *

QUOTE(Philip W. @ Sep 3 2015, 05:29 AM) *

Phil

You can probably expect to pay anywhere from $100 ea. for driver quality with a few small dents to $600+ for very nice ones.

70-72 without bumperettes can be more expensive same for the 70 rear ones with the square edges at the license plate.

Shipping is at the limit of the USPS dimension which is 60" length and 108" total length + girth.

GLWTSearch

You can also consider using fiberglass bumpers if you not concerned about crash protection. You can source those several different places....but keep in mind you will have to have them painted.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.