Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Post a Message Of Support for Brad
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Rusty
hey there!

Brad is going to be arraigned tomorrow!

Please take a moment to wish him well in this thread. We're going to print it out and give it to him tomorrow!

-Rusty

P.S. No questions please... except maybe "where's my part, you deadbeat?!?" happy11.gif
morph
Hang in there brad, we wish you the best of luck.

Hiedi and James
914 Appearance and Performance
davep
Keep your chin up good friend. beerchug.gif
mikerose
Hope everything works out. Wish you the best you are on our prayer list.

Mike Rose cool_shades.gif
Mrs. K
ohmy.gif Whoa! Best of luck to you, Brad! I hope it all works out!

Cheers and a prayer for you!

Lisa rolleyes.gif
airsix
Two are stronger than one, for if one should fall the other will lift him up again. Hang in there Brad. You have a lot of friends who care about you.

-Ben M.
Series9
Give 'em hell Brad.

Right is right.
Aaron Cox
once you win....

sue like crazy! smilie_pokal.gif
StratPlayer
I'm hoping all turns out well for you... Good luck Brad
mike_the_man
I know things will work out for you Brad! Good luck and try and stay positive! You'll be back here in no time.

Lou W
Keep your faith, you'll get through this. We will be praying for you. smile.gif Lou
Trekkor
Brad, thank you for all the support and info you have offered to me throughout this past year.

Stay motivated, I look foward to seeing you again soon trackside.

Thank you again for 914world.com clap.gif

Trek
TravisNeff
Brad hang in there! We are all back here cheering for you.
Engman
Hang in there - you have more friends across the US than you think!

You have my support and are in my prayers.

Mark
balljoint
Good Luck and get loose soon. You don't want to miss the big sale on Leaf Blowers at Home Depot.
Qarl
Hey Brad...

Chin up. Remember the truth will prevail.

Keep the faith and know that you have thousands of friends at 914club rooting for you.

Regards,

Qarl
JWest
Good luck Brad.
seanery
Chin Up!
Best Luck Buddy!
horizontally-opposed
I said it before, and I'll say it again: Innocent until proven otherwise.

Keep your spirits up -- you have a lot of friends on this board! And, either way it goes, you were right about making 914 history... happy11.gif

pete
nine14cats
Brad,

DO NOT GIVE UP! There are several of us working this thing. You are not alone. Physically, we may not be there, but believe me, WE ARE HERE FOR YOU!

Doris and Bill P.
bondo
Good luck Brad! You can win this!
Allan
Hang tight Brad. Were all there for you. smilie_pokal.gif
Bleyseng
Hey Brad,

I sent you (thru jail mail) a 914 soap on a rope, did you use it up yet?

Um, I borrowed your cell phone and called Jeroen but forgot and left it connected for 8 hrs. Hope the bill isn't too much.

Seriously, have a nice day!

Geoff

Trekkor
Brad, when I see you again, you can have a meal in my front trunk once more...
scotty914
well brad i will keep it short and sweet... we are all pulling for ya, scott ( me ), teri ( scotts toolwench ) sam ( dog one ) kali ( dog 2 ) kitty ( cat one ), shadow ( cat 2 ), whiskey ( cat 3 ) and hiede ( my 914 ) hiede esp. is hoping for the best.
dinomium
Brad,
You were the first to say hello to me on this board (many others too)! We are all pulling for you!
Pip pip and all that!
Cheers
Dino T Davis
skline
Good Luck Brad, as said before, the truth will prevail. We are all pulling for you.
Demick
Brad

You've got lots of friends and supporters here. Don't hesitate to ask for whatever you might need.

Hang in there!

Demick
GaroldShaffer
Good Luck smilie_pokal.gif
Bruce Allert
HEY! Bruce here up in BORING. You gots more postive thoughts than anyone buddy so I know yer gonna get thru this.
Oh, and keep Geoff's soap on'a rope around yer neck so's ya don't drop it! (bigass'd smilie)!

........b
dakotaewing
Brad,
Do not be dismayed, this too shall pass -
There are many here who will help you get accomplished what needs to be done -
Next time I see you, I will buy -

Best

-Thom
azbill
Brad all my good thoughts are with you. The truth will prevail. Keep the faith.
Jenny
Brad, you know we're all here for you. I can't wait for all of this ridiculous nonsense to blow over, and to have you back here again. Best of luck, and hopefully I'll see you tomorrow! keep your chin up and catch up on sleep biggrin.gif

your short asian friend
scotts-toolwench
Brad,
You're in our thoughts and prayers! Don't let this get you down sweetie! We believe in you! Just keep in mind how loved and respected you are with all us misfits here.

Please know that anything you or yours needs, all you have to do is ask.

Much love from Maryland,
teri Hartmann aka scotts_toolwench
Hawktel
Best wishes, and good luck.
Gustl
Hey Brad,
nice greetings from overseas
I hope you'll be on the road again soon driving.gif

ALL THE BEST user posted image

redshift
Hey Brad, What kind of bird don't sing? ohmy.gif

Toucan. laugh.gif

I don't care about that stupid car, never liked it, but I liked you since the first time I... huh.gif

mad.gif

I don't like you one bit! Let's get things back like they should be, so I can come out to California, and beat your ass! (actually contract someone else, someone larger, and someone who isn't a wussie, and someone who really exists... maybe... or Qarl.. maybe.. Qarl? Ehh? PM me Qarl with a $$$ quote!)

Please don't hit me!

Miles
914werke
Attica! Attica! Attica! finger.gif the MAN!
Joseph Mills
Hang in there cowboy and keep your cool....

- joseph
rick 918-S
The burden of proof lyes with the prosecutor. Once he realizes the way this B,S. has been spin you will prevail. Were all waiting to see if we need to start hitting the Pay Pal button again. This time it's for you buddy. If you need us were here for you!

Learn from Martha, She talked herself into jail. Say nothing unless your attorney gives you the nod!

Show em a photo of the car. If the judge is a 914 guy they'll arrest the other guy for car abuse! He spun gold into straw!
SteveL
Hang in there Brad. You have one helluva large cheering section!
914-4-2
This proves the theory that some people have toooo much time on there hands and want to benifit from others hard work; also what a case study as to why the system is over crowded and slow to react when the real bad guys walk the street.

Best of luck, lets get busy putting that 8 in a Boxter.
tdgray
Good Luck Man, keep your cool and remeber that all things pass, whether good or bad.

Hope all is over soon. You gotta make to this years FF Classic so I can finally meet the head asshole. cool_shades.gif

Prayers at ya.

TonyAKAVW
Brad: the whole 914 community has YOU on their mind. Everyone's thinking about you and wishing you the best. So many people are standing up for you, praising you, you've got a huge following! You are bigger than a celebrity, you are a hero to many.

So good luck and keep in mind that there are literally thousands of people rooting for you!

-Tony
SLITS
Keep your back against the wall....Bubba watching.

You will come out of this fine and unscathed.

Believe!
Andyrew
Hey, wheres my bag? wink.gif

We love you Brad! wub.gif

Thanks for everything you have done!

Andrew Dalen
Jeffs9146
This ones for you Brad beerchug.gif

This ones for them flipa.gif

This ones for me beer3.gif

Give em hell!! spank.gif

Jeff
xitspd
Brad,

It is always the darkest, just before the dawn. Hang in there, you have a lot of friends.

Dan
gregrobbins
Positive thought from the Arizona Desert!

I believe, I believe, I believe....

Greg
KaptKaos
Best of luck. Don't give up.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.