Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Selling my MK1 GTI
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > Ads: All Other Non-914 Stuff
tscrihfield
Gents... Not really wanting to sell, but would like to focus on the 914...

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?...ot-street-legal

Thomas
Smallblockbug
Nice car. Good luck with the sale. I just sold my rabbit shell that was set up on a bug chassis. Still trying to sell off all my stuff to concentrate on the 914 as well.
914forme
So what all needs to go back in to make it steerable? Still room for lights, I love early GTIs.
tscrihfield
QUOTE(914forme @ Sep 4 2015, 08:33 PM) *

So what all needs to go back in to make it steerable? Still room for lights, I love early GTIs.

Lights need to go back in. I think that is it and maybe a speedo, if you'd want one. It is currently a stripped out car. Would make one heck of a fun street car, gobs of torque. I could hang with GT3s in the turns because of its torque.

Thomas
racerbvd
QUOTE(tscrihfield @ Sep 5 2015, 06:14 AM) *

QUOTE(914forme @ Sep 4 2015, 08:33 PM) *

Lights need to go back in. I think that is it and maybe a speedo, if you'd want one. It is currently a stripped out car. Would make one heck of a fun street car, gobs of torque. I could hang with GT3s in the turns because of its torque.

Thomas

If you were closer I would be trying to trade you for it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.