Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who makes this bumper, and where is it available?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
DrifterJay
thanx...here it is
Jared wub.gif kinda big sorry
Jeroen
I believe that's the "IMSA" bumper and IIRC they are sold by AIR

cheers,

Jeroen
DrifterJay
whats da site?
jared
SirAndy
http://www.americaninternationalracing.com/
Jeroen
Here's the link: www.americaninternationalracing.com

You may also like the frontbumper/spoiler that www.fiberwerks.com makes

cheers,

Jeroen
DrifterJay
The fiberwerks look pretty decent, but, do u get any hint of rice from them...???
Jared
Bleyseng
Way too rice for me!

Geoff
crash914
I hope that the tires aren't hoosiers......$170 a pop....they don't like to be locked up, ask me how I know.......
L8Apex
crash914, uhhh, how do you know? hehehe. I smoked a set of hoosiers once. good thing they were dead before I went on the track with them.
VegasRacer
Yes that is the IMSA bumper by AIR.
If you are going to buy one ask about a 2 fer deal.
I need a new one as mine is kinda tweeked.
Aaron Cox
hey Jay,
is this for a street car? if so, id go with a stock bumper.....as me how i know....
(ok.,..i bumpeed a brand new suburban rolling at like 2 mph, and hit TOTALY wasted my stock bumper. ar15.gif trailer hitches!...that is why oi just bought a newbumper and bumperettes
72Signal914
How bad was the bumper, If it was chrome then that sucks (not a huge fan of them) I would've been pissed
yarin
I took that pic this past weekend. I was going to say I could ask him next time but you guys figured it out. Good looking car IMO. Very clean all around. High compression 2.0L needs 100+ octane.

EnjoY! clap56.gif
Scott Carlberg
Same Air Dam/Bumper on my avatar.

As others have said, IMSA style.

Mine is no longer on my car though, waiting to be sold I guess confused24.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(72Signal914 @ Jun 10 2003, 05:05 AM)
How bad was the bumper, If it was chrome then that sucks (not a huge fan of them) I would've been pissed

my car had a chrome rear, but a painted front bumper. so i wasted a painted bumper. it was pretty messed up. i still have it. used it to try to learn gow to knock out trailer ball size dents lol2.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.