Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD. Please Delete.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
porschecb
Greetings all. I'm still stuck in Las Vegas and have tasked my son in California (the cars current location) with selling my beloved 914. I'm too sick these days (which now means I'm too broke) to give this car the home she deserves. Please don't hesitate to PM me with any questions. Otherwise my sons contact information is available on the ad provided. Thank you.

1975 Porsche 914 1.8
mikedsilva
QUOTE(porschecb @ Sep 4 2015, 12:24 PM) *

Greetings all. I'm still stuck in Las Vegas and have tasked my son in California (the cars current location) with selling my beloved 914. I'm too sick these days (which now means I'm too broke) to give this car the home she deserves. Please don't hesitate to PM me with any questions. Otherwise my sons contact information is available on the ad provided. Thank you.

1975 Porsche 914 1.8

original colour.. wish I lived a bit closer.. might cost too much to ship to Aus.
porschecb
Sale pending!

Thank you for your kind words and thoughts! bye1.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.