Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wanted targa top hold down brackets
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
J/41

Hi everyone,

I need the Targa top hold down brackets for in the trunk. Both upper white brackets
and both black lower brackets... for a fair price..
and one wheel cap for my fuchs wheel..

Mnay thanks, John

JRust
914rubber has them all & prices are cheap! One of our prized vendors cheer.gif
Mblizzard
Ok I don't own stock in 914 Rubber or anything. I went the used route on these cause I am cheap. Used can be ok but these are 40 year old plastic parts. They will break. Ask me how I know. So I spent money and time on used and then got to do it again with new parts. It is really hard to justify used on these when it is almost a sure bet they will break soon.
J/41
QUOTE(Mblizzard @ Sep 4 2015, 03:45 PM) *

Ok I don't own stock in 914 Rubber or anything. I went the us d route on these cause I am cheap. Used can be ok but these are 40 year old plastic parts. They will break. Ask me how I know. So I spent money and time on used and then got to do it again with new parts. It is really hard to justify used on these when it is almost a sure bet they will break soon.

Sounds like good advice.. John

J/41
QUOTE(J/41 @ Sep 4 2015, 12:21 PM) *

Hi everyone,

I need the Targa top hold down brackets for in the trunk. Both upper white brackets
and both black lower brackets... for a fair price..
and one wheel cap for my fuchs wheel..

Mnay thanks, John

I put my order in with 914Rubber thanks everyone.. John
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.