Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I just realized something
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
iwanta914-6
I've had this trip planned for almost a year now and just now as I am 10 days from leaving realize that I'm departing for Germany, to visit relatives and go to Oktoberfest, on September 14th. Or better known as NINE FOURTEEN!

aktion035.gif
whitetwinturbo
beerchug.gif Octoberfest beerchug.gif
mgp4591
You're gonna have a great trip! The beer will take it's toll if you let it but hanging out with family you don't see every day will be the experience of a lifetime- Have a great time! aktion035.gif
EdwardBlume
Post lots of pictures! Have fun! beerchug.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(iwanta914-6 @ Sep 4 2015, 07:56 PM) *
I've had this trip planned for almost a year now and just now as I am 10 days from leaving realize that I'm departing for Germany, to visit relatives and go to Oktoberfest, on September 14th. Or better known as NINE FOURTEEN!
aktion035.gif

smilie_flagge6.gif
PThompson509
Oh my! You should have a total fun time there!

Be warned that beer will knock you sideways worse than a triple 360 spin.

Also, don't forget to REALLY tip your waitress, otherwise she won't be back soon with more beer. (make sure *someone* has reservations at a tent, otherwise you'll be drinking only in the morning).

Prost! beer.gif
matthepcat
Sweet. I am leaving 3 days earlier to that eventual location. I chose to fly on 9/11 for the discount.

iwanta914-6
QUOTE(PThompson509 @ Sep 7 2015, 09:09 PM) *

Oh my! You should have a total fun time there!

Be warned that beer will knock you sideways worse than a triple 360 spin.

Also, don't forget to REALLY tip your waitress, otherwise she won't be back soon with more beer. (make sure *someone* has reservations at a tent, otherwise you'll be drinking only in the morning).

Prost! beer.gif

I know Oktoberfest beer well, especially liters at a time, as I've been there before. I've only been to Oktoberfest during the day (except as a kid I was there at night once), unfortunately I didn't think about reserving a table... We will be attending Oktoberfest during the day and may return in the evening one night, but we won't expect to get in the big tents and that's fine.

QUOTE(matthepcat @ Sep 7 2015, 09:11 PM) *

Sweet. I am leaving 3 days earlier to that eventual location. I chose to fly on 9/11 for the discount.

Outstanding! beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.