Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Congratulations to Mike Bellis!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rick 918-S
Great project car, Nice clean engineering, Well thought out. On the home page! biggrin.gif

I had a chance to look the car over at the WCR this year. Glad we both made it. smile.gif
Mike Bellis
Thanks Rick! Coming from you that means a lot. smile.gif
mgp4591
I'd bet the votes were driven by the nice clean up job you did in the frunk- looks great and from your description it works just as well. Congratulations! smilie_pokal.gif
76-914
smiley_notworthy.gif wink.gif first.gif
ConeDodger
pray.gif wub.gif
matthepcat
smilie_pokal.gif

Mike is the first guy I met in the 914 community, and I knew I was in the right spot. We are all looking forward to the next iteration.....don't think you can sit back on your haunches at engine swap #5. welder.gif smash.gif aktion035.gif
EdwardBlume
beer3.gif

Mike's car is down right bad ass and is a running and rolling testament to every 914 owners dreams.... plus the guy has mad skills. shades.gif
rnellums
Mikes car has definitely been an inspiration to many!
Mike Bellis
You guys are so sweet... wub.gif

Thanks to the community. Thanks for the votes. Thank you all!
ThePaintedMan
Is the rear wing functional? poke.gif

biggrin.gif Congrats Mike.
montoya 73 2.0
Congrats Mike!
Valy
Congrats!
Stacks914
Yes Congrats Sir! Mike you seem like a great ambasador for this site!!
Blue6
Congrats Mike, you had my vote. That's a very nice car. I vote for the blue side. smile.gif
Maltese Falcon
The only person, place or thing that I voted for in 10 years that won biggrin.gif
Congrats Mike !
horizontally-opposed
Want to add my congratulations, too. The fact Mike is such a cool dude makes it even better.

Also want to give props for the article layout. Cool pics, cool use; it looks particularly great from a graphic design standpoint. Perhaps it's the stripes? Or is it the blue wheels. I don't know, but it might be my favorite 914world home page yet.

beerchug.gif

pete
Mike Bellis
QUOTE(horizontally-opposed @ Sep 8 2015, 03:44 PM) *

Want to add my congratulations, too. The fact Mike is such a cool dude makes it even better.

Also want to give props for the article layout. Cool pics, cool use; it looks particularly great from a graphic design standpoint. Perhaps it's the stripes? Or is it the blue wheels. I don't know, but it might be my favorite 914world home page yet.

beerchug.gif

pete

Thanks Pete!

I love all the work you are doing with Panorama. first.gif
arkitect
Mike,
Nice to see your teener on the home page. Congrats.

Dave
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.