Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: For Sale Ruggles Scales $40
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
tradisrad
For sale is a set of 4 ruggles scales for corner balancing. Included is 4 scales, 4 lever arms, 4 tire plates and 4 scale plates. These are large and weight a lot, so I would prefer a local sale. I am in the SF Bay Area.
$40
Click to view attachment
koozy
If the scales are accurate I'll take those
tradisrad
Mike,
They are bathroom type scales that came with the set. I can stand on each and see if there is a difference between them. I'll PM you once I do that.
thanks
Rob
tradisrad
Bump for price drop. Now $50 local pick-up...
tradisrad
Price drop for local sale. $40.. that is only $10 a corner. you can't even buy bathroom scales that cheap. Heck buy 'em for a fat friend and corner balance him/her.....
PotterPorsche
Since the 914 weighs somewhere near 2000 pounds . Do these go up to 600 pounds? Did you use these on a 914? I'm local . I pass buy San Mateo every day.
PotterPorsche
QUOTE(PotterPorsche @ Sep 27 2015, 04:09 PM) *

Since the 914 weighs somewhere near 2000 pounds . Do these go up to 600 pounds? Did you use these on a 914? I'm local . I pass buy San Mateo every day.

Okay i read up if the scales work I'm interested.
ekan325
Is it still available, I am interested. Is there anything wrong with it?
At $40 for the set is a great buy. I have a set and used it to corner balance my car. A year later, one of my buddies bought the high end electronic scale set. We used it on my car, they only difference between the two scales were 10/13 lbs per side.
If you need 100% accuracy, then like all things in life you simply have to pay out the $$$
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.