Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Coparts 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
914forme
Well I was trolling CoParts, and found this yellow 914 in Houston TX. I would grab it at the price tis at as I see shades.gif Shiny fake Fuchs, most likely not, but who knows as the pictures are not great.

CoParts yellow 914
zambezi
Has a formuling france steering wheel. Looks like decent seats. VIN number for data base is 4702909546. 5 lug conversion parts along with those repop wheels. Would be a good buy for our houston members.
Chris914n6
Shipping... Estimate $1,743.92 USD

Guess I'm out.
bretth
This car has been on auction a few times over the past few months. Never sells for some reason. I guess they are not getting as much as they want for it?

Brett
Evil914
Hope it wasn't flooded by Hurricane Ike. I've cut up a few cars for parts that went swimming then and it's not pretty what the saltwater does when it sits inside the body cavities until it drys out.The storm surge was 8 foot in some places.There are still a lot of "used" cars around that got cleaned up and sold and somehow escaped the flood branded title.
AnthonyM
I just moved from Houston and looked at this car about 1.5 years ago. Has some rust in the rockers and dents on almost every area of the car. Drivers window was missing and they had a plastic bag in its place and interior was shot. Also, rain tray was missing and no carb covers were in place...engine in locked up. The rear trunk area is also rusted out.
914forme
Okay well, there is the answer, parts car only, and even then it must be at the right price,
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.