Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ski Roundtop Swap Meet 2 weeks away Lewisberry, PA
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Unobtanium-inc
Anyone going to this? We will be there bright and early. This is my favorite swap because it is all air-cooled, so no digging through Cayenne trim pieces or 924 intakes to find the good stuff.
I already talked to several guys who are heading over to Roundtop first thing in the morning and then heading over to Flanders after that, since Flanders doesn't get going until later in the morning/afternoon on Saturday.

Hope to see everyone there.

www.vintagegermanswapmeet.com

---Adam
Unobtanium-inc
The weather is looking perfect, hope to see everybody there!

VaccaRabite
I usually go, but can't this year do to timing conflicts.
This is a nice little show and swap, and will often have a decent turnout from locals. IIRC its all wrapped up by 1PM or so. Not a bad way to start off your morning.

Zach
Unobtanium-inc
I talked to Mike Moody today and he said pre registration is double what it was last year, and last year was the biggest Roundtop yet. So if you are on the fence about coming, this should make up your mind.
Also, everyone loves to talk about how the swap meet is dying, well, unlike taxes or the sun rising tomorrow, everyone here has the power to keep the swap meet alive. WE are the Porsche community and can make swap meets as fun and vibrant as they once were. Sure, you can find parts on-line now, but when you get to feel and touch a part, and meet the person selling it to you, well, that's priceless.
Hope to see everyone there!
bob
I'll be there...

-bob
Unobtanium-inc
As a side note, I'm picking up a 914 on the way to the swap, so if anyone is looking for a driver 914, come see me.
Unobtanium-inc
The swap was more than anyone could have hoped for, perfect weather and the parking lot was at full capacity, a record for Ski Roundtop. Lots of buying and selling was happening. It was everything a swap meet should be, hanging out and moving parts back and forth, under a perfect sunshine day. I will upload a bunch of pics to the blog in a few days. What a day!!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.