Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 slant nose porche forsale dosnt run an dosnt have papers VIN IS CLEAN
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
12235kent
Looking to sell my 914 the car currently dosnt run an I don't have papers for it in the process of getting them please message me if interested an I can give you me email an we can talk more I'm located in Canada BC
Mike Bellis
This does not belong in this forum. dry.gif

But welcome.png at least until you sell it
whitetwinturbo
Put in the "classifieds" with pictures biggrin.gif

12235kent
Very sorry I'm new to this site I'm not sure how to do that just yet haha I will as soon as I know smile.gif
Mueller
QUOTE(12235kent @ Sep 7 2015, 09:39 AM) *

Very sorry I'm new to this site I'm not sure how to do that just yet haha I will as soon as I know smile.gif

Go to the Classifieds section>create new thread>Click the "Browse" button near the File Attachments>follow directions
SirAndy
QUOTE(12235kent @ Sep 6 2015, 10:05 PM) *
914 slant nose porche forsale dosnt run an dosnt have papers VIN IS CLEAN

A porch is a place where you sit in a rocking chair with a loaded shotgun and a bottle of whiskey on your side.
poke.gif

For selling your car, go here FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers and start a for sale thread with lots of pictures and a price.

This thread in the FAQ section Adding Pictures to Your Post will guide you through the process of adding pictures to your posts.

bye1.gif

welcome.png
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.