Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gulf Blue car hits the scene
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
PanelBilly
damn. It looks like our winter weather is back and I'm not taking my car out on a rai ny night. I did sign up to show the car next Sunday at Carillon Point, so if it's not raining you'll be able to see it there
steuspeed
thumb3d.gif
Jett
beerchug.gif Congradulations! driving.gif
jim_hoyland
smile.gif Congrats ! It's been great watching your project. Please post lots of pics.
rick 918-S
Drive it like you stole it! aktion035.gif
EdwardBlume
Keep all 4 wheels on the ground, but its OK to lay some rubber. aktion035.gif
jsaum
Billy, sounds good I'm in can't wait to see your car!
blackmoon
Congrats, always a god moment to get the car on the road and be able to drive it piratenanner.gif
PanelBilly
Here's the place
Ghostfish Brewery
2942 First Ave South
Seattle

Monday 9/14. 6-8pm

Beer and food
Bleyseng
Yay, somewhere close to me for once so I'll come. piratenanner.gif
LowBridge
congrats and enjoy it smile.gif
sportlicherFahrer
I'll be there Billy. Looking forward to seeing the car!
PanelBilly
Bump for the change
sixnotfour
a buddy took a picture of your car at Omni the other day,,,at least I think it was yours ??????
rhodyguy
The update was an edit in post #1. It looks like it might rain. Billy pulled the plug on the outing. Maybe better luck next spring.
PanelBilly
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Sep 13 2015, 12:14 PM) *

a buddy took a picture of your car at Omni the other day,,,at least I think it was yours ??????

Yup. Mine
Elliot Cannon
WTF.gif How can someone from Washington State be so afraid of a little rain? av-943.gif
Eddie914
"How can someone from Washington State be so afraid of a little rain? "

Can't you remember how many holes there are in my teener ... too many on the top to let the rain in ... and not enough on the bottom to let the leaks out!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.