Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Road Atlanta
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
wndsrfr
Had a great time at Road Atlanta late August....nice session working with a sweet Cobra. Gave him the pass back again later in the session & then got it back again, nice. Oh yeah....white GT4 Cayman comes by toward the end of clip, gotta love mid-engine machines. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS_6gl44LCM
Jetsetsurfshop
Nice.
It's great to watch a 914 run with those cars.
Nice shifting, I like the turn 10a, 5th to 3rd. driving.gif
Are you running a 901 gearbox?
Cracker
John - It was nice seeing you make the trip down here again...you'll have some 914 company soon. Also, I was watching you through the T12 thru T1 sector a couple weeks ago...I recall from March you speaking of being "intimidated" by RA. I'd be happy to "ride along" with you and encourage "stretching" the track a bit. beerchug.gif

This is ME (and O'Toole)...in case you don't remember. shades.gif John, come join us in late October - Terry and I are signed up already.

Click to view attachment

Here is my T12 to T1 approach (on the gas at or past the pit wall into T1 would be a good point of reference for your car...

https://youtu.be/1MzVZ_1KSXM
wndsrfr
QUOTE(Jetsetsurfshop @ Sep 8 2015, 05:57 PM) *

Nice.
It's great to watch a 914 run with those cars.
Nice shifting, I like the turn 10a, 5th to 3rd. driving.gif
Are you running a 901 gearbox?

Yep, a 901 just re-done by Mike Lesniak. I'm running 225/45/15's to provide a bit lower gearing throughout which is a nice match for these tracks....just approach 6000 in 5th on the straight, about 130ish & get about the same at VIR, maybe a bit more in cold air....
MikeSpraggi
John, nice driving. I've followed behind you at SP enough, maybe a trip down to RA with you is in order?
Dion
That was awesome. Thanks for sharing.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.