Full Version: OT: My Dog Can Get Beer!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Bruce Allert
Finally got our Corgi Puppy Saturday boldblue.gif

First thing I taught him was to get me a beer beer.gif

Good job Vinnie (you can have a can of yer own when ya get bigger) rolleyes.gif

........b
scotty914
just wait till he learns to gently use one tooth to punch a hole, then drink the beer as it squirts out
Aaron Cox
good dog! laugh.gif
redshift
Uhh.... how does the cute lil booger get the door open?

Yeah, you need a solenoid rig, that he can step on, and a piston throws the door open.. Corgi is fairly low torque. smile.gif

Holy crap, that is cute!

M
MattR
My dog would run full speed (about 20 mph) into the fridge, use it as a launch pad to change direction without reguard for the spillable foods in there, make a complete mess, finish playing, then go back and eat the spilled food, eat it too fast, get sick and puke it on the lawn, and get some water and take a nap.

They're cute when they're young though biggrin.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (MattR @ Mar 4 2005, 12:27 AM)
My dog would run full speed (about 20 mph) into the fridge, use it as a launch pad to change direction without reguard for the spillable foods in there, make a complete mess, finish playing, then go back and eat the spilled food, eat it too fast, get sick and puke it on the lawn, and get some water and take a nap.

you take after your dog my friend ohmy.gif rolleyes.gif
MattR
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Mar 3 2005, 11:28 PM)
QUOTE (MattR @ Mar 4 2005, 12:27 AM)

Yeah, but I dont lick your balls when you come over.

REPEAT (FOR THE OLD GUYS): I DO NOT
Jenny
That's so cute I think I might just die! wub.gif Those stubby little legs and white socks!! Post more pics! If not here, in your blog. Please?

Jen
redshift
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Mar 4 2005, 03:28 AM)

spank.gif

LOL! oh my god I gagged on a part of my tongue I have never tasted before!

M
redshift
BA, get on the blog like Jen says! And put up some more of those magic pictures you are hiding!

smile.gif

M
redshift
QUOTE (MattR @ Mar 4 2005, 03:30 AM)
Yeah, but I lick your balls when you come over.

REPEAT (FOR THE OLD GUYS): I DO

huh.gif
MattR
QUOTE (Jenny @ Mar 3 2005, 11:37 PM)
That's so cute I think I might just die! wub.gif  Those stubby little legs and white socks!! Post more pics! If not here, in your blog. Please?

Jen

I only have one more on my computer dry.gif

Thats my little brother (on the left...)
balljoint
Ball Licker, okay so we have the first two words in the acronym, what about the O and the G?

BTW that is a good dog.
Bruce Allert
This is an UN-HIJACK (since Vinnie's balls ain't dropped yet) rolleyes.gif I gots a few more pics. Tried to find out how to get them in a Blog but there were no instructions as to how to post pics in a Blog so here theyare...

.......b

Vinnie with Neice & new nephew.
Bruce Allert
Vinnie & Austin taking a nap

......b
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.