Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Screw for rearview mirror to base
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
halmil
Help! I need a replacement screw to hold the rear view mirror to the base.

2.6 x 15

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Hal
Mikey914
Have them in stock Stainless .20 each also have the base gasket if you need it.
http://shop.914rubber.com/Mirror-base-scre...m?categoryId=-1

We do only ship USPS priority for tracking, so any other small items could go with them
ConeDodger
Are you talking about the threaded screw with just a shaft that goes up into the hole and holds the mirror to the base? I found a replacement at RE Fasteners in Reno but McMaster Carr should probably have it as well.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Sep 8 2015, 12:52 PM) *

Have them in stock Stainless .20 each also have the base gasket if you need it.
http://shop.914rubber.com/Mirror-base-scre...m?categoryId=-1

Or that... blink.gif
Mikey914
Not too uncommon so I figures I'd bring them in so when guys ordered the base they could get the screws. the shipping adds up.
halmil
This is for the rear view mirror, correct and not the door side view mirrors?

When I looked at the associated mirror base gasket, it looked like it was for the door mirrors
halmil
Hi Mikey,

Please confirm that the screw you directed me to is the one for the inside rear view mirror as it seems to say on your website that these are for the outside side view mirrors on the door and NOT the one on the windscreen.

Please let me know

Thanks
Hal
zambezi
The screws Mark linked to are for the door mounted mirrors.
Mikey914
Sorry I mis read this. Mine are not for the rearview mirror on the glass. Only the doors.
halmil
George at Auto Atlanta pointed me to the correct part on his website. I have placed the order and now await delivery. I ordered the screw in a package with the base pad as well
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.