Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1970 914 Tub Roller $200 in TN
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
tnchris
Back in the late winter/early spring, I sold my 6 project (to Kent 914350) and this tub came with the car as a parts car. So, since I have no main car to transfer parts to, I am looking to sell the tub. It has a build date of 02/70. It looks pretty good for the most part with some rust popping up here and there. The passenger long looks like the jack post has been replaced and there is some rust returning to the area. There are also a couple other pin holes in the car but nothing major. The car is a bare tub with no top or doors. I do have a windshield and rear glass that will go with the car. The hood is in good shape. The trunk lid is the one from the 6 and is rusty and has a dent in it. This will also come with whatever other 914 parts I have, which aren't much (a few wiper motors and some other odds and ends. Nothing much of note). The car is in Apison, TN. About 20mins out of Chattanooga.
I'm looking for $200 obo.
The link to the pictures is here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/63735168@N08/...57651592006956/
No title, as this was a parts car.
I also will apologize for the hay in the car, the only place I could put this that was out of the weather was in the hay barn and there may have been a roll or two on the car at different times.

Also, this is my brother's account and I don't frequent 914 world much since I don't really have a 914 any more. The easiest way to get in touch with me is by phone or email at 423-827- 33 six 7, or dellis14@vols. utk. edu (pull out the spaces)
Click to view attachment
tnchris
Sold!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.