RohJay
I need a set of Fuel Tank Nipples.
Both early or late versions are fine.
Must be complete set with the Nuts.
Thanks
TheCabinetmaker
I have a few sets. Pm me for details.
euro911
I saw reasonably-priced new ones on a web site recently, but for the life of me, can't remember which site it was headbang.gif
RohJay
Hmm I see...
Perhaps this might help jog your memory biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
914Sixer
I have some too if nothing works out.
76-914
QUOTE(RohJay @ Sep 9 2015, 11:44 AM) *

Hmm I see...
Perhaps this might help jog your memory biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

av-943.gif lol-2.gif laugh.gif No matter which continent, a little bribe can make things happen. rolleyes.gif
euro911
Maybe it was CB Performance confused24.gif ... I was looking at 912 intake manifolds and adapters for Weber carbs on their site a few days ago.

YEP, it was CB. I didn't see the filter socks there, but here's the nipples: click

Best to call them to verify if they do indeed fit 914 tanks call me.gif
bdstone914
[quote name='RohJay' date='Sep 9 2015, 09:01 AM' post='2234929']
I need a set of Fuel Tank Nipples.
Both early or late versions are fine.
Must be complete set with the Nuts.
Thanks
[/quote

If you have a 75 car they use a large and small. They match to the sizes of the lines that go through the tunnel. i have them but not the nuts.
RohJay
QUOTE(euro911 @ Sep 10 2015, 03:49 AM) *

Maybe it was CB Performance confused24.gif ... I was looking at 912 intake manifolds and adapters for Weber carbs on their site a few days ago.

YEP, it was CB. I didn't see the filter socks there, but here's the nipples: click

Best to call them to verify if they do indeed fit 914 tanks call me.gif

Exactly what I need!
Thanks so much for the pointer Mark.
And I don't even need to check if it will fit the 914 tank as mine has a completely different outlet; a result of RHD conversion.
(see pic below)
As it stands, there is no provision for the tank strainer, which is what i am trying to solve here.
So I just need to weld in a Male union with matching thread.

Thanks to all who responded :-)

euro911
Cool. Hope it works out for you. You can always install a filter outboard of the tank, just put it somewhere you can access it easily without the need to remove the tank idea.gif

Oh, you can sent the $20 to me at ...

laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.