Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS - 2.0L SSI Heat exchangers SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
GaroldShaffer
FS - Pair of 2.0L SSI Heat Exchangers. I was keeping these as spares for my 70, but since I sold that 914 I don't need these anymore. They have been pressure tested and do not leak! No cracked or broken mounting tabs, output flanges are thick and solid.

$700 plus shipping
. SOLD
benine
QUOTE(Garold Shaffer @ Sep 9 2015, 10:42 PM) *

FS - Pair of 2.0L SSI Heat Exchangers. I was keeping these as spares for my 70, but since I sold that 914 I don't need these anymore. They have been pressure tested and do not leak! No cracked or broken mounting tabs, output flanges are thick and solid.

$700 plus shipping.

pm sent
rhodyguy
From the pictures the flanges look like they're the SS ones. Nice. Cold steel ones can deteriorate.
benine

$700 plus shipping.

payment sent
benine

$700 plus shipping
. SOLD

Thanks Garold for allowing me to mark one more item off my list.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.