Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 10 MM Allen Hex Key for Spark Plug Tool
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Originality and History
gcrotvik
Could someone measure the length and height of an original 10 MM hex key/wrench from an original 6 tool kit? I need one for a tool kit I'm putting together and I would like to make sure the one I purchase is the correct size (height and length).

Thanks in advance for your help!

Greg
bdstone914
i have an original at the shop i can measure. If it is an early one with with satmped marking they go for $50-$75. later ones go for less. Or get a afternarket for under $10.
gcrotvik
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Sep 13 2015, 05:55 PM) *

i have an original at the shop i can measure. If it is an early one with with satmped marking they go for $50-$75. later ones go for less. Or get a afternarket for under $10.

Thanks Bruce. Let me know the sizes and what you have at what price.

Thanks,

Greg
gcrotvik
Bruce has a late SC hex key. Still looking for the length and height of an OE 6 hex key. Thanks!
TJB/914
QUOTE(gcrotvik @ Sep 14 2015, 06:49 PM) *

Bruce has a late SC hex key. Still looking for the length and height of an OE 6 hex key. Thanks!

See photo.
Tom
TJB/914
QUOTE(gcrotvik @ Sep 14 2015, 06:49 PM) *

See photo.
Tom
gcrotvik
Hi Tom,

Thank you for the pictures. I was looking for the size of the 10 MM Allen hex key, height and width.

Greg

TJB/914
QUOTE(gcrotvik @ Sep 14 2015, 10:57 PM) *

Hi Tom,

Thank you for the pictures. I was looking for the size of the 10 MM Allen hex key, height and width.

Greg

Greg
This is only what I have on file. confused24.gif
Tom
TJB/914

Hi Tom,

Greg

Greg
Tom
gcrotvik
QUOTE(TJB/914 @ Sep 17 2015, 06:11 PM) *

Hi Tom,

Greg

Greg
Tom

Thank you Tom. I appreciate your help!

Greg
rgalla9146
Markings are same as previous responders photo
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.