Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 16x7 & 16x8 Replica Fuchs with Toyo Proxes RA1 slicks
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
JRust
I've had these going on 8 months. Bought them to have as spare wheels for AutoX. I never got the chance to use them. Guy I bought them from had them on his 911 for 3 event's. Tires are Toyo Proxes RA1. The 16x7's have 225/50's on them. While the 16x8 rears have 245/45's on them. $900 for the set plus shipping. Unless you are coming to Red Rocks or know someone coming that has space for them smile.gif . I'd be happy to bring them along with me this week.

So Again These are 16x7 & 16x8 replica Fuchs with Toyo Proxes RA1 tires. $900 plus shipping. Rims are in good shape with just minor rash on the one wheel which shows in the picture. I wouldn't classify these as concours by any means. They are in good shape with no serious issues. Great daily driver or track setup as they sit.
JRust
icon_bump.gif I leave for Red Rocks tomorrow biggrin.gif . Just saying I can bring them along if your on route or going!
JRust
icon_bump.gif Price reduced to $900 plus shipping. Or if you don't want the tires. I'll remove them & do $800 including shipping CONUS
JRust
How about $800 with tires shipped Conus confused24.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.