Thanks
Steve
rgalla9146
QUOTE(74ravenna @ Sep 13 2015, 10:10 AM) *

Were white interiors an option?

Thanks
Steve

AFIK '75-'76 only.
I have door panels and center box. Probably other parts.
SirAndy
QUOTE(rgalla9146 @ Sep 13 2015, 08:30 AM) *
AFIK '75-'76 only

I've only ever seen it on late cars, it looks especially good with dark blue exterior paint.
smile.gif
Mikey914
I know Alaska Blue and white was an option for 75
Johny Blackstain
Did the white interior always have black carpet, or was there white carpet as well? Blue & white does look good btw..., one of those classic combos like black & tan.
r_towle
I have a white/linen interior on my 911

If you have a choice, don't do it unless you are always clean, always have clean hands, and like cleaning...

I have seat covers now...
74ravenna
Wow. That actually looks great.

Steve
Tom_T
QUOTE(Johny Blackstain @ Sep 13 2015, 11:30 AM) *

Did the white interior always have black carpet, or was there white carpet as well? Blue & white does look good btw..., one of those classic combos like black & tan.

No, they were usually done with an off-white carpet.

.... & Correct to those above for the 75-76 MY only.

.... the blue on the 75 above was called Ancona Blue, but very close to Alaska & drooley.gif

Jeff Bowlsby's site has the photos of the sample cards for 75 & 76 in the colors section IIRC, plus in the docs section are the original ordering sheets options with the color combos & code #s.

Love the Ancona/White color combo, but have to agree on the clean issues!! dry.gif

Click to view attachment

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
Johny Blackstain
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Sep 13 2015, 04:04 PM) *

No, they were usually done with an off-white carpet.

.... & Correct to those above for the 75-76 MY only.

.... the blue on the 75 above was called Ancona Blue, but very close to Alaska & drooley.gif

Jeff Bowlsby's site has the photos of the sample cards for 75 & 76 in the colors section IIRC, plus in the docs section are the original ordering sheets options with the color combos & code #s.

Love the Ancona/White color combo, but have to agree on the clean issues!! dry.gif

Click to view attachment

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////

Cool, thanks for the info. The black carpet above looks good, white probably looks good too. I can imagine how hard it would be to keep white carpet clean (even off white).
Mblizzard
My 75 has the white. Not sure if it was orginal. Looks good but a bear to keep clean.

Click to view attachment
Dave_Darling
It looks very good with Laguna Blue as well. (Light blue, but a little different from Olympic Blue.)

--DD
Mikey914
Mine had factory charcoal I have black mats with aftermarket charcoal in it now.
Mark
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.