Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914/6 Throttle Bellcrank Bracket/Rod/Pivot Shaft
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Martin Baker

S O L D !!! Thanks!

Removed this from my racecar, switched to Rich Johnsons bracket, as this one would not work with my new GT Rally Muffler/Header setup. Pelican sold this many years ago, discontinued some time ago. It will not include a 914/6 throttle cable, or a correct 914/6 bell crank. I will include one you could convert. it could be 911, or 912. I do not know.

From the old PELICAN ad:

This linkage kit is a must for 914-6 conversions. It avoids the nasty process of drilling through your 901 transmission intermediate plate to mount the bell crank. The kit contains four pieces:

•A special bracket and crank that mounts to the bolts on the rear cover of the 901
•A 914-6 bracket that holds the end of the accelerator cable
•A 914-6 accelerator cable that replaces the 4 cylinder one
•A 911 throttle rod, that can be used instead of the expensive 914-6 throttle rod because the bell crank is further back on the transmission.

Link to the old ad;

http://www.pelicanparts.com/914/914-6_cons..._price_list.htm
scrz914
QUOTE(Martin Baker @ Sep 13 2015, 06:02 PM) *

Removed this from my racecar, switched to Rich Johnsons bracket, as this one would not work with my new GT Rally Muffler/Header setup. Pelican sold this many years ago, discontinued some time ago. It will not include a 914/6 throttle cable, or a correct 914/6 bell crank. I will include one you could convert. it could be 911, or 912. I do not know.

From the old PELICAN ad:

This linkage kit is a must for 914-6 conversions. It avoids the nasty process of drilling through your 901 transmission intermediate plate to mount the bell crank. The kit contains four pieces:

•A special bracket and crank that mounts to the bolts on the rear cover of the 901
•A 914-6 bracket that holds the end of the accelerator cable
•A 914-6 accelerator cable that replaces the 4 cylinder one
•A 911 throttle rod, that can be used instead of the expensive 914-6 throttle rod because the bell crank is further back on the transmission.

Link to the old ad;

http://www.pelicanparts.com/914/914-6_cons..._price_list.htm

I'll take this.
Martin Baker
WOW! That is definitely a RECORD for me. Under 5 minutes. I sent you a PM.
scrz914
Got lucky this time.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.