914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TheCabinetmaker
Be sure to check out photos 19 & 20.
http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/cto/5181134002.html
JawjaPorsche
This is not a roached out 914!

lol-2.gif
carr914
I don't know why we have Threads like these!

It could be somebody from 914World and people want to pick it apart. It's easy to say it's not mine and look what this guy is selling.
stugray
That is almost exactly like the one I sold 2 years ago for $900.

Except mine had stock FI and was running & driveable.
bandjoey
Brian mallet with a bumblebee ans another 914'monster'. Surely he knows what he's selling.
rhodyguy
A new low in ads, a new summit in unrealistic expectations. At a minimum, these types of sellers could empty the garbage from the their cars.
jim_hoyland
Nice.... sad.gif
JmuRiz
He shows values of #1-4 cars...but forgets to mention his is a #5- biggrin.gif
Ansbacher
Hey, let's hope (in the name of 914 valuation) that in a few years time this will have looked like a great bargain.

Ansbacher
Porschef
When I bought my car, it didn't have no stinkin' roaches, but did have enough grass seed in the tunnel, under carpet and seats etc. to start a small lawn.

jmitro
QUOTE(carr914 @ Sep 14 2015, 07:25 AM) *

I don't know why we have Threads like these!

It could be somebody from 914World and people want to pick it apart. It's easy to say it's not mine and look what this guy is selling.

because it's so far out of realistic expectations as to be laughable. If the seller is on this forum maybe they will get a dose of reality. Seriously, some of the asking prices I see for parts and cars are ridiculously out of this world.

That car has been for sale on craigslist for the same price for at least 2 months.
d914
I live and OKC and I haven't even peeked at this car!!!
boxsterfan
We are all laughing, but in another 5 years that price might be reasonable. sad.gif
r_towle
I see nothing wrong with his ad or description.
He has now satisfied his significant other by trying to sell the car
Shredhead
QUOTE(r_towle @ Sep 14 2015, 03:41 PM) *

That's hysterical.
flmont
Iam in the process of getting a bonded title,..for a 74' 1.8 Ltr 914,..and the title compant told me my bond amout would be 350.00,..because the car is worth .....16,500 needs a complete Interior,..has rust, but not horriable..just jack points,..needs paint it has about 42K,..because it has not been registarted since3 1980...who knew....LOL
flmont
Oh,..Has all the original stuff,..but does not run,..but cranks over pretty nice...
porschetub
looks to have been raided for parts...just sayin.
campbellcj
It's also odd/concerning the seller admits to letting it sit for years without bothering to drain the gas or do other storage prep.
JRust
These threads can be ridiculous. I get it to a point. I have seen way worse than this on Craigslist! That car actually doesn't look that bad considering. Is it high? Hell yes I probably wouldn't pay a grand myself for it. Still don't see the point of putting it up here unless you wanted a PPI from someone on the board confused24.gif
Stacks914
QUOTE(r_towle @ Sep 14 2015, 11:41 AM) *

I think you nailed it!!!! Lmao
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.