Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Popularity fading fast...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Qarl
Over a six hour gap between the last two blogs...

I guess they were fun for a day or two... everybody is bored with them now.

That... or everybody else but me has a life!

I took the day off (15th anniversary of my company) and our employees had an employee appreciation day (i.e., day off with pay). My wife is sick... so I stayed home and geeked on the computer.

rick 918-S
After viewing your blog I'm afraid to look at anyone elses ohmy.gif
Joe Bob
user posted image

OH GOD>>>>>MY EYES>>>>>>>>>>>>
redshift
hahahahaha

HEY! DAMNIT YOU TOLD THEM YOU DIDN'T STOP HERE!~ drunk.gif grouphug.gif

Love You!

M
swood
Updated mine for you with some boring boring boring boring etc etc etc etc stuff. huh.gif
TravisNeff
DAAAMMNNN ZZZZ!

Your ass ate your shorts!
redshift
Steve! I want to live there! Can you get me in!?

Damn that is BEAUTIFUL! *and I would look good in it!*

M
swood
QUOTE (redshift @ Mar 4 2005, 08:53 PM)
Steve! I want to live there! Can you get me in!?

Damn that is BEAUTIFUL! *and I would look good in it!*

M

Sure. There's room for you. I know someone that knows someone that SAYS he has heard of someone that cuts someone elses hair. Where was I....

It is beautiful. But it's next to the 909. Dirt farming mullet wearing trailer trash living people.

huh.gif
redshift
Look, I would cut a real mullet shape into my hair... the first picture with the water... well... I love swimming, I am like the Forest Gump of swimming....

...so I just kept on swimming... you know, I ended up swimming all the way to...

F
swood
Dude, that's the "Lazy River". Even your lazy arse could handle it. Long after you drown your bloated water logged body will still be going round and round and round...

I have a video of it...the water...not your bloated body... unsure.gif Maybe I can blog it.

happy11.gif
Qarl
I got your lazy river right here...

redshift
The wonnuerfull thingabout Tiggers? Is Tiggers are wunnuerful things! Their topsar madeouda rubber! Their bottumsar madeouda springs!

And they will freeking cut your throat, YO!

M
swood
AAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

POOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![B][FONT=Arial][SIZE=7][COLOR=purple]
redshift
QUOTE (swood @ Mar 5 2005, 01:54 AM)
AAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

POOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smilie_pokal.gif LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! THE WINNER OF THE 1st ANUSUAL PURPLE POOH RACE!
swood
Ok. that worked well wub.gif

Talk about taking your kiddies to the pool.......................pooh.................................floating................................in the lazy river..............................................rim shot.

--crickets chirping--
swood
Thanks folks! I'll be here all week.

Try the veal......................... rocking nana.gif
Mr.C
What is a Blog? And someone tell that chick to shave her ass! NASTY!
redshift
It's supposed to be my cleavage, but it looks more like Cleveland, there... right there in the middle.

laugh.gif

M
Andyrew
I'll hit up my blog when I actually DO SOMETHING to my car...

lol

Im not gona put some random jumble to it...

Andrew
Bleyseng
The Blog thing is cool, I have been having fun posting. I wish we could make comments to other peoples Blogs!

Geoff
redshift
Crap! I flaked! You have a package sitting in my damned shop, Geoff.

me --> chair.gif <-- you

M
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.