Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 & Other Art Posters Available With Member Discount
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
7TPorsh
Art quality posters now available at a discount to all 914world members.

Marathon de la Route
Click to view attachment

914 Colors
Click to view attachment

914 Magazine Ads - enhanced photoscans
Click to view attachment

917-914 - enhanced photograph
Click to view attachment

All 24" x 18" posters are $24 (matte finish) each to members who buy direct through PayPal or on my website (regular price on ebay is 26.99), this includes shipping in a hard cardboard tube to addresses within the continental United States. Other addresses, please contact me for shipping prior to payment. I can send worldwide.

Please specify which poster(s) you are purchasing and which finish (satin/gloss) on your payment.

Paper is #80 coated cover matte stock; similar to a heavy greeting card.
- Gloss option with 1.5 mil glossy lamination on both sides.
- Gloss option is an additional $3.00.

Discount:
- Each additional poster purchased will receive a discount of $5 when shipped as one order...1st poster at $24; each additional poster at $19. If you are not sure of the math, just PM me.

I take payments through PayPal. To order, please specify your shipping address and the following information within your PayPal payment:

# of posters & poster name, size & if Glossy or Matte.

Also please include your 914WORLD username if I need to PM you...also helps me match orders with users online.

Payments may be made to: carclubproducts@gmail.com

Thanks for looking, Gary
gcrotvik
Do you have a poster size reprint of this ad? PM sent.

Thanks,

Greg
7TPorsh
QUOTE(gcrotvik @ Feb 25 2016, 06:39 AM) *

Do you have a poster size reprint of this ad? PM sent.

Thanks,

Greg

Sorry, those individual images were never high enough quality to do a poster...at least not what I can find. if you can scan an original i may be able to do it. If you're willing to try, PM me for details.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.