Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I fixed my car
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bd1308
okay, i took the advice of many people....and I took out my dizzy with the intention of goign through it to clean it out....but before i took out the dizzy i looked at the wiring and sure enough one of the FI trigger point were disconnected and all of them were corroded and breaking ....so i fixed them with my beck-arnley parts.....cool! I have pictures of the finished product and will post later. smile.gif I just need to replace the condensor and other things (condensor looks original or very old). ttyl
davep
How the heck does one trigger point get disconnected? It is supposed to be a single plug stuck in there.
bd1308
let me rephrase...i'm talking about the wires that plug into the molex connector. Um, like right where the little metal part of the molex connector is....the wire went brittle and corroded. I need another tool thing that you push into the molex connector to release those metal spade(?) thingies....
redshift
Good deal! smile.gif

M
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.