Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Driver and Passenger door
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Catorse
I need a passenger door for a 1970 for sure, since it is a bondo mess. I MAY need a driver door as well. Looking to pick up a STRAIGHT pair in the So Cal Area.

What you got?
ndfrigi
message sent to ur inbox
bdstone914
QUOTE(Catorse @ Sep 14 2015, 09:24 PM) *

I need a passenger door for a 1970 for sure, since it is a bondo mess. I MAY need a driver door as well. Looking to pick up a STRAIGHT pair in the So Cal Area.

What you got?

I have complete later doors with the better window regulators. might have sone bare early doors if you are set on keeping the early ones. In Riverside.

Bruce
pdlightning
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Sep 15 2015, 04:48 AM) *

What you got?

I have complete later doors with the better window regulators. might have sone bare early doors if you are set on keeping the early ones. In Riverside.

Bruce

I also have a early set on a car in Santa Clarita if you need them.
Catorse

What you got?

FOUND, thanks for looking!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.