Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Signal Orange Touchup Paint
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
PCA7GGR
Long shot but....

Anyone got some Signal Orange touchup paint they don't have use for? Need some for some nicks on the roll bar. Thanks
Tom_T
I think Paintscratch.com up near you can whip some up quick, & may even let you pick it up if needed fast. IIRC they're in the Redwood City or thereabouts area.

beerchug.gif
Tom
////////
jack20
Look for a professional body shop paint/supply shop in your area. They can match your color with a camera and blend it on site. It will be a better match than what you'll find with a bottle of old touch-up paint. Signal Orange will probably reference to a VW color chart. I've been through this recently with my signal orange car. Results were perfect.
PM me if you want more info.
puffinator
Check out this thread on the use of Automotivetouchup.com products

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...tomotivetouchup
Gint
agree.gif I had a local guy just mix up some Peru Red for the 911 on the spot. Perfect match.
PCA7GGR
Got some from San Leandro Color. Good match. Thanks for the leads
Mikey914
I've got it canned in aerosol cans 12 oz to for retouching wheels and it was matched from a original spare tire, to true to the OEM for the wheels.
$25 let me know it you want one.
Mark
PCA7GGR
I too has a can of the paint but it went with my Signal Orange -6GT replica when I sold it. I now have a black '04 GT3 w/ signal orange center console and rollbar.

So I finally got a bottle of toughie paint from San Leandro Paint.
catsltd
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Sep 20 2015, 03:38 PM) *

I've got it canned in aerosol cans 12 oz to for retouching wheels and it was matched from a original spare tire, to true to the OEM for the wheels.
$25 let me know it you want one.
Mark

I would like a can of this.
Sorry could not Pm you for some reason.
Thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.