Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB fuel injection harness
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Alapone
Does anyone have a used Djet FI harness or one for parts. I have one that is in working condition but has failing connectors to the FI body (repaired). Id like to get some connectors on there that have a better fit and have the rubber boots for water protection and shock absorption. Show me what you have thanks!
Tom_T
You could do a core exchange for a fully rebuilt one by Jeff Bowlsby, practically like new.... shades.gif

http://bowlsby.net/914/WiringHarnesses/

Good Luck either way! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
boxsterfan
QUOTE(Alapone @ Sep 15 2015, 09:10 AM) *

Does anyone have a used Djet FI harness or one for parts. I have one that is in working condition but has failing connectors to the FI body (repaired). Id like to get some connectors on there that have a better fit and have the rubber boots for water protection and shock absorption. Show me what you have thanks!

You can get the boots from Bowlsby. And you can always redo the connectors.
Alapone
QUOTE(boxsterfan @ Sep 15 2015, 04:07 PM) *

QUOTE(Alapone @ Sep 15 2015, 09:10 AM) *

You can get the boots from Bowlsby. And you can always redo the connectors.

Thanks I will ask Jeff to buy the boots. By Re-do you mean using the pieces I already have? I cant find any new parts (the metal connectors or the plastic piece they fit into.) Any help with new/used good condition hardware would be appreciated.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.