Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 75 2.0 engine/trans/ecu
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Stacks914
Selling 75 2.0 engine and side sift trans. Engine DOES NOT run I could get it to start and run with starting fluid. Then it seemed to be running on one cylinder. Anyway I got busy and am going to use the car for other another project. Will not be using it or trans. I do not know what it will take to get it running. Trams I was told is good but bought car as non running. This still has the d jet system on it and will be including all of the stuff the engine needs to run. Basically I am including everything in the engine bay of the car minus the battery and relay board. $1000 or make me an offer. I am in Omaha ne 68137 you pay shipping!!!

I also have tons of parts suspensions for two cars brand new rear brakes. One body that I will cut up. One set of working pop up lights. And a bunch of other parts. I have both 72 and 75 front and rear bumpers. If you need anything let me know I will send pics and a more than far price
CSoso
hi! Do you have a front sway bar, mounts, arms and links? I would prefer a 19 mm bar but the other might work. Thanks!
Stacks914
Yes the 75 has a stock front sway bar. I will have to look into the size.
bdstone914
QUOTE(Stacks914 @ Sep 15 2015, 09:32 PM) *

Yes the 75 has a stock front sway bar. I will have to look into the size.

Stock was 15mm and is stamped on one end of the bar.
Stacks914
cool thnk you!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.