Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 914-6
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
vdavie
Well its that time again. Sold my last 914-6 a few years back and i think i need another one. My last one had a 3.6 motor, 928 brakes ect. So i'm looking for a very nice one. you can email me at vdavie@accountingnetwork.com

thanks,
Vince
Cairo94507
You know the drill - be patient, they pop up and some of them are extremely nice. How long have you been Six-less?

vdavie
I would say about 5 years now. i collect a bunch of cars from old muscle cars, ie, BOSS 302, 66 convertible vette to 88 M3 ect. My last one was very nice. Picked it up from a guy last name was King over in the Oakland hills. It was in a number of mags and it was built the right way. there was a pretty nice one that sold over at Bat a few weeks ago but i wasn't sure i wanted one at that point. should have just pulled the trigger but you know how that goes. So that's my story, i suspect its the same with a lot of folks here.

Vince
Cairo94507
Hey that was Ernie King's 914-6. I almost bought that many years ago when he was selling it. I have a stack of pictures of that car still. I drove it for about an hour with my wife. It was a bit extreme for the street, for me. But it was a solid build and would no doubt command top dollar. Ernie was great guy.
Perry Kiehl Clone
Ernie sold me the original engine (in boxes) for that car
Cairo94507
Damn! Why can't someone post that about my original engine???? WTF.gif poke.gif slap.gif

Get ahold of Perry and buy that baby back. Right?
vdavie
ya i sold it to a guy down south. He begged me for the car then a month later i see it on Ebay! I had a RSR clone that i was selling at the tine and the guy wanted to buy that after he sold the 6. Told him to take a hike!

Vince
vdavie
i'm out of the search now guys. I picked up a 60k miles all original 88 M5. couldn't pass it up.

thanks for the help.

Vince
Cairo94507
OK - Good luck with the M5. I had a '03 M5 and loved it.
Alapone
Just curious was that listed on BAT? cannuck car 98,000 km showing?

also did anyone seen the red 1971 rough conversion with a 2.2t motor in it go for $12k last night on ebay?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/151816374713?_trks...K%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
billh1963
QUOTE(Alapone @ Sep 22 2015, 07:23 AM) *

Just curious was that listed on BAT? cannuck car 98,000 km showing?

also did anyone seen the red 1971 rough conversion with a 2.2t motor in it go for $12k last night on ebay?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/151816374713?_trks...K%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Was a good price if car wasn't rusty and engine checks out
Alapone
For sure good price. I asked the owner a few questions he said there was some rust but nothing terrible. Carbs need sorting and the rear calipers have issues (sticking). did someone here snag it??
vdavie
Yes I bought the M5 off Bat. 60 k miles . I already have a 89 M3 so I thought this would be a nice addition.

Vince
Alapone
congrats it looked like the best one out there by far. Enjoy.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.