Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fiberglass GT Front Valence
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Looking to unload a few items via Bruce's upcoming swap meet. Attached is a picture of the front valence. The early port hole rear valance has been spoken for . Looking for $75.00 for the front GT valance. Pick up will be at Bruce's swap meet. He doesn't have part yet, but I plan have part drop off at his shop. If the Gods are with me, maybe I can have a set of fiberglass GT Front flares for sale there too
Oh i also have a good condition rear factory bumper top too. Make an reasonable off to Bruce for it..
grimmel
Where is Bruce's upcoming swap meet taking place???

grimmel
Sacramento, CA

QUOTE(396 @ Sep 16 2015, 09:38 AM) *

Looking to unload a few items via Bruce's upcoming swap meet. Attached is a picture of the front valence. The early port hole rear valance has been spoken for . Looking for $75.00 for the front GT valance. Pick up will be at Bruce's swap meet. He doesn't have part yet, but I plan have part drop off at his shop. If the Gods are with me, maybe I can have a set of fiberglass GT Front flares for sale there too
Oh i also have a good condition rear factory bumper top too. Make an reasonable off to Bruce for it..

Hoppie944s2
would you ship it NJ?
Rob
Bruce's swap meet is next month on the 11th in Riverside. As for shipping any parts you will need to work that out with Bruce.
Thanks for looking
Gearup
I am looking for a front valence which would match up to a steel flared front panel. Is the GT valence flared out to do so? Thank You. Brett
QUOTE(Gearup @ Sep 16 2015, 02:46 PM) *

I am looking for a front valence which would match up to a steel flared front panel. Is the GT valence flared out to do so? Thank You. Brett

I can't answer your question as I've never tried to install it.
Montreal914
I'm interested in the front GT valance and can pick it up at Bruce if it's for a non flared car. From the picture, it's hard to tell... sad.gif
Is it already at Bruce's shop?
QUOTE(Montreal914 @ Sep 16 2015, 09:30 PM) *

I'm interested in the front GT valance and can pick it up at Bruce if it's for a non flared car. From the picture, it's hard to tell... sad.gif
Is it already at Bruce's shop?

These parts are still hanging in the rafters. ..thus Im planning on dropping it off the day of his swap meet or a before. ..all of this is based on my ability to secure help. If you want it , I'm sure Bruce can save it for you.
Update, my friendly helper was able to retrieve the three items that I requested. Attached is an picture of the GT front valence, the early port hole rear valance. ...which has been spoken for. The only picture that is missing is the very good rear bumper top.
Thanks for looking. ..these parts will be at Bruce's swap meet next month to view / buy.
Update, only part available is the Front GT Valance.
Pm me if you like to secure it before Bruce's swap meet.
Thanks
Montreal914
QUOTE(396 @ Sep 22 2015, 08:55 PM) *

Update, only part available is the Front GT Valance.
Pm me if you like to secure it before Bruce's swap meet.
Thanks

I inquired about the front valance a few post above and did speak with Bruce a couple of days ago.

From what I can see on the picture it does look like it is for a non flared car which is what I'm looking for.

If the fit is good on a car (and Bruce can check it on his) I will take it at the swap meet.

Thank you, beerchug.gif
Sounds good. .its yours then. Its currently painted black lacquer. .

All parts are spoken for. .
Please pay Bruce.
Thank you
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.