Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB : 1 preferably 2 911 front Struts 3 1/2 caliper spacing
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Gearup
Looking to purchase 3 1/2 inch caliper spacing 911 front struts. I believe I want the 1974 to 1987 (9?). Unpainted is ok, however, I want them straight. I am eventually gonna do a Boxter brake, or other improved brake application for my 330 HP car. Looking for two, however, since I don't need this right this second (have the money to do so now)' I am willing to try and piece this together. If you have hubs that would go with the strut I would be interested as well. Please PM me with any parts you may have. Thank you. Brett
a914guy
Brett,

I have some straight singles right now. A left and right Bilstein (one early one late) and a left Boge Carrera. I have hubs as well. I also have a core set of Boxster calipers that need full service and seals that I will sell very reasonably.

Bilstein with insets and dust cover - $400 each, $700 for the pair.
Hubs are $100 a piece.

If you buy the Bilsteins and a hub set I'll add the Boxster rear calipers for $125. Matching adapters to put Boxster rears up front adds $100.

Bilsteins (L&R) set, with inserts, dust covers, hubs, rebuildable brembos and adapters package deal is $1,125 plus freight and any PPal fees.

Best deal I can do right now......

Rich
214-796-2895

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
Gearup
QUOTE(a914guy @ Sep 17 2015, 11:20 AM) *

Brett,

I have some straight singles right now. A left and right Bilstein (one early one late) and a left Boge Carrera. I have hubs as well. I also have a core set of Boxster calipers that need full service and seals that I will sell very reasonably.

Bilstein with insets and dust cover - $400 each, $700 for the pair.
Hubs are $100 a piece.

If you buy the Bilsteins and a hub set I'll add the Boxster rear calipers for $125. Matching adapters to put Boxster rears up front adds $100.

Bilsteins (L&R) set, with inserts, dust covers, hubs, rebuildable brembos and adapters package deal is $1,125 plus freight and any PPal fees.

Best deal I can do right now......

Rich
214-796-2895

Will call you today. Thank You. Brett

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

Will call you today. Thank You. Brett
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.