Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Video
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
peteyd
Hey all,

We wanted to shoot a video that would show that we are as passionate about Porsche as our customers, as well as who we are and what we do at the shop.

Sorry no 914 content, I couldn't get mine running right in time for the video.

check it out,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZjZ4Nv6pAA
Millerwelds
Nice! Love the last shot over the crest. That really shows the passion. beerchug.gif
Millerwelds
Doh! Double post....
914Sixer
Pretty sweet, I too liked the daylight under the 911. Reminded me of Nuremburg Ring at the 1st turn past the grandstands.
EdwardBlume
No 914 content? How could you?
76-914
I like your Dad's Mission Statement as well as your products but Tops amongst you, is your Company's stellar service. beerchug.gif
r_towle
Pffffftttt.
Get the 914 running.

How about you join the project 914 contest to do a full 914 rebuild for the global 914 magazine??? That would be cool.
Good advertising.
Take a budget of 4k and buy a car from the rust belt, don't be chicken.

Then rebuild it
gereed75
QUOTE(peteyd @ Sep 18 2015, 01:20 PM) *

Hey all,

We wanted to shoot a video that would show that we are as passionate about Porsche as our customers, as well as who we are and what we do at the shop.

Sorry no 914 content, I couldn't get mine running right in time for the video.

check it out,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZjZ4Nv6pAA

Thanks guys. Keep doing what you do so we can keep doing what we do. smash.gif sawzall-smiley.gif driving.gif
boxsterfan
Keep up the great work. As the number of donor cars continue to dwindle, I hope you guys can tool up for more body parts that might be needed.

You'll be getting some orders from me in the next 6 months.
Larmo63
Great video, great parts.
Mark Henry
14.gif
Cairo94507
first.gif The best parts available for our cars produced by a family and people who really care and do it right. Thanks for taking care of our treasures.
zambezi
If any of you remember the old Restoration Design, you would really appreciate how much better of a company it is now than it used to be. So glad you guys have the passion you do by providing the parts you do.
peteyd
QUOTE(Millerwelds @ Sep 18 2015, 01:38 PM) *

Nice! Love the last shot over the crest. That really shows the passion. beerchug.gif

I was a big fan of this shot too. We had a pretty fun day shooting for the video. here is another angle that I got with my phone.

911 jumping

And thanks for all your support guys! Its a big help that most of you will tell noobies to get the parts from us. The more customers we get the more parts we can make for the 914
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.