Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: tailshift linkage
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bmurphy210
New to forum. I'm looking for the rear half of the shift linkage- from the rear of the tunnel to the trans, with any hardware if possible. The car(70 914-4) is new to me. The PO removed and misplaced the linkage.
Thanks,
Brian
GaroldShaffer
I should have it. I will check when I get home
mrfourteen
I also have 2 complete sets of tail shift linkages including shifters if anyone else is looking
forrestkhaag
I have one tail set with new bushings in most of it / in SoCal. You pick up in Laguna Beach for 10 bucks.
bdstone914
QUOTE(forrestkhaag @ Sep 21 2015, 04:08 PM) *

I have one tail set with new bushings in most of it / in SoCal. You pick up in Laguna Beach for 10 bucks.

It's a long way from Michigan to Laguna Beach for a $10 part
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Sep 21 2015, 06:29 PM) *

agree.gif I sent the buyer a PM, no response.
forrestkhaag
QUOTE(Garold Shaffer @ Sep 21 2015, 04:45 PM) *

QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Sep 21 2015, 06:29 PM) *

agree.gif I sent the buyer a PM, no response.

If I lived in Michigan in the summer, I would do the trip with or without the linkage in the mix..

With me, it is all I the handling charge and the invitation to come to the beach / just ask Larmo.....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.