Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Corvette C6 or C5 complete front suspension *FOUND*
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Stacks914
Anyway I am shooting in the dark here but I had a complete c5 front suspension for my porsche but that deal fell through..today!!!! So if anyone knows of a complete corvette c6 suspension with low miles that the dude doesn't suddely think its made of gold Please let me know. I can trade porsche anything or CASH whatever it would need to be shipped! Like I said I know total shot in the dark, ANY help would be appriciated. Want c6 now as the track is narrower 1 inch though will settle for a c5 but those seem more then the C6......
Stacks914
I can send paypal and pay fees or whatever to get the deal done!!
TheCabinetmaker
Wouldn't you have better luck on the vette forums?
Stacks914
I work in sales and the most successful people are the ones that exhaust all avenues. So while you see it as this is a "Porsche forum". I see if as a bunch of guys who shop for car parts.
davesprinkle
QUOTE(Stacks914 @ Sep 19 2015, 02:04 AM) *

I work in sales and the most successful people are the ones that exhaust all avenues. So while you see it as this is a "Porsche forum". I see if as a bunch of guys who shop for car parts.

Good luck finding your parts.

Curious about your project. Describe?
Sedonut
Look for a complete car, take what you want, and part the rest out. I gave up trying to keep a Corvette working perfectly, so have others.
914forme
car-parts.com car-parts.com let me say it one more time car-parts.com. Or if you want to go the entire car. Copart.com over 4 pages, 71 corvettes found in different conditions. That 71 also includes C7s so enjoy.
Stacks914
cool thanks for the info guys!!! I am putting the vette sus under the porsche. I have the rear for my build I am decontructing now and am posting pics in the main forum. Under Stacks914 build. The rear should start to make an appearence within a couple weeks on there
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.