Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Amco luggage rack installation instructions
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
wes
I'm looking for installation instructions on the Amco luggage rack. I have the rack and two bars that go underneath for mounting but no bolts or instructions not sure where to start, even a photo from inside the trunk lid would be good. Thanks
914outlaw
QUOTE(wes @ Sep 18 2015, 09:06 PM) *

I'm looking for installation instructions on the Amco luggage rack. I have the rack and two bars that go underneath for mounting but no bolts or instructions not sure where to start, even a photo from inside the trunk lid would be good. Thanks

Hey Wes,
Did you ever find any instructions/ measurements for installing the rack? I just bought one and was looking for instructions on the forum.
Does anyone else know?
Thanks, David
JeffBowlsby
http://bowlsby.net/914/Classic/zAcc_LuggagerackD.jpg
wes
Thanks, I'm looking for the actual instructions to copy and save with the rack, not sure I want to drill the holes in my new paint at this time!
saigon71
I sold the rack to David & I'm trying to help out with the mounting instructions. Problem is, I did such a good job welding the holes shut on my trunk, I'm having a hard time finding where they were. dry.gif

To someone who has one of these installed...what is the setback measurement from the leading edge of the rear trunk to the start of the luggage rack mount? This would be helpful info...if we knew this, it would just be a matter of centering the rack itself on the rear trunk with the proper setback to mark the holes.

Thank you,

Bob
SirAndy
I have one installed and i can take some pics, probably not until Saturday though.

Mine never came with instructions but it wasn't too hard to figure out a good location for it and get it bolted down.
smile.gif

Click to view attachment
914Rock
QUOTE(wes @ Sep 18 2015, 07:06 PM) *

Wes, Did you ever get any mounting instructions for the luggage rack? If so, please forward them to me. Thanks, TL
wes
David just what you see here! I wanted a copy to save with the rack, can't bring my self to drill those hole in my new paint.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.