Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cars and Coffee Today
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Jeffs9146
Cars and Coffee this morning in Discovery Bay!!! driving.gif

SKL1
Cars and coffee at Penske Musuem in north Scottsdale this AM... no 914's but this Caddy was the standout to me- yeah, I grew up in the 50's and 60's and my mom had a Caddy sedan, but nothing like this Eldorado Brougham!!
Also a nice "fake" Carrera RS nicely done and "autographed" by Hurley too!Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Porschef
Nice silver Pantera. My BIL had two of them, silly fast. A worked Cleveland puts out a lot of hp...
nine11speedster
Is that RS the real deal or a Tribute?
QUOTE(Jeffs9146 @ Sep 19 2015, 12:18 PM) *

Good to see other motor heads in that area. Every time I drive through the area, I always wondered there were motor heads like me up there.
SKL1
Not a real RS- if it was you couldn't afford to drive it...
Jeffs9146
QUOTE(396 @ Sep 19 2015, 09:14 PM) *

QUOTE(Jeffs9146 @ Sep 19 2015, 12:18 PM) *

Good to see other motor heads in that area. Every time I drive through the area, I always wondered there were motor heads like me up there.

It's amazing how many there are here!! If you drive around Discovery Bay on a holiday weekend you will see a "hot rod" of some type or another in every third or fourth garage. I know of at least 10 60's mustangs within 4 blocks of my house.

Tom_T
QUOTE(SKL1 @ Sep 19 2015, 10:04 PM) *

Not a real RS- if it was you couldn't afford to drive it...

Not true!

We have a couple of PCA Zone 8 members who bring theirs out to the Concours & other SoCal events regularly. I saw one at the Coronado Speedfest just yesterday.

beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.