Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: CAMP 914 CHALLENGE FOR BBF
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
boxstr
Okay lets put our money where its needed. The 914club is one of the few places where I market CAMP 914 products except for the CAMP 914 website.

I feel that I owe one to Bradley. I think that this is one way we can all show our graditude to some one who needs our help.

I am challenging all vendors to meet or beat a challenge of $10.00 for each item they sell this weekend to be contributed to Brads Bail Fund.

I have already sold two CAMP 914 items this morning and that totals $20.00. So pickup the challenge and run with it. Lets show our support for the 914club and Brad Roberts.
Craig C. Laughlin CAMP 914
Engman
I see your hand and raise it! $10 from anything I sell and I will match it!

M

rick 918-S
Now that's what I'm talking about! Can you feel the wub.gif ?!!!
seanery
$330 raised from generous 914Club graphics buyers!!!! smilie_pokal.gif
Dr Evil
Not just this weekend, but until the fund is closed as debt will be residual.

I am soooooo in with this! Much of my bolt money is going into the fund. smilie_pokal.gif

Mirrors, upholstery, bolts, etc.

If not for this site, I would not have been able to pay my rent and buy parts durring those tough months after college.
Thanks Brad, Andy, and Admins.
jonwatts
This is a truly awesome offer from the vendor community. I think in the end the need will be met by people giving multiple times and not "if everybody gave $50"

I already donated but between you guys and Rick's "feel the love" thread I'll probably end up donating my MillerMatic fund before the weekend is out.

I still like my idea for a fund raising item but it's a little premature right now. Maybe the day will come when we can look back on all this and laugh a little.

(because if you don't laugh you'll be tempted to get a mob together and go smash.gif somebody)

Dr Evil
Fund raising item found! Scottb just donated some core seats and a core dash to the cause. smilie_pokal.gif

We devised a plan:
I will post the seats up for auction on EvilBay. The winner will get the seats covered in any color, fabric, or vinyl that they want and the proceeds will go to Brad aid.

Sound good?
Gint
You guys are the best. Thanks for the support. clap.gif
boxstr
Well as of 9:00 PM tonight, CAMP 914 has had sales of 12 items, from trunk shox,euro light kits to Pilot lites. I would like to thank you and I think Brad would say thanks also.

The challenge continues through Sunday, so step up and get yourself something and give to the Brad Bail Fund at the same time.

Check the vendors list and see who is taking the Challenge, support them and there desire to help one of or own.

Craig C. Laughlin
rick 918-S
Thanks Craig! clap.gif Thanks all you vendor guys clap.gif We have a hell of a weekend fund raiser going!
Qarl
I sold 6 sets of recently discovered foglight seals and 100% of the proceeds goes to Sir Bradley's fund.

John Kelly
Haven't sold much this week, but I've put in $50.

Also, anyone who buys my DVD or a shrinking disc in the next week will see $20 of the proceeds go to Brad. Just mention 914club.

EDIT: Actually changed this to $50 and all the proceeds from 5 DVDs and a shrinking disc. One shrinking disc ($50) and one DVD ($40) left

John www.ghiaspecialties.com
boxstr
Thats it, five of the vendors who sell products on the 914club are taking the CAMP 914 challenge. Well it is rather disappointing that others cannot take the time to help out when it is needed.

We need to give back to the 914club and this is an easy way to do it. Just add your name to the list and pledge money to Bradleys Bail Fund. How many people are in the Resoursce,Parts and Products? 20-30? step up and be counted. I realize we all have other things to do. But how long doe's it take to add your name or company name to the Challenge.

Craig C. Laughlin CAMP 914
JWest
Sorry I wasn't around much, had a coolant hose failure on the kiddy hauler.

I'll be in for a donation based on sales through this week.
Dr Evil
I am gonna be donating some of the proceeds from my bolt sales. 1/2 of all of the bolt sale funds. I will be starting a second list soon and will donate from that too!

Bolts for Brad.
Engman
It ain't over!

There is still along way to go.

Thanks James for joing in! smilie_pokal.gif

To the rest of the 'vendors' not yet posting - where would you be without this site. It would not exist if it were'nt for Brad. He has given us the opportunity that other sites do not. Even if its not $10 do something, anything.

M
Dr Evil
I just had a brilliant idea. See this new post:
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?act=...=ST&f=2&t=26608
brownaar
icon_bump.gif
Root_Werks
I can't believe I didn't see this one, but sure! I'm in. I don't sell much, but the proceeds from what I sell for the next week or so I will put straight into the BBF.

Dr Evil - I am with you man, I have made a little $$$ from products, sold cars and parts on this club. I can give a little back.

boxstr - Dam fine idea, I love it!

smilie_pokal.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.