Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: problems w/ the club?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
xsboost90
every time i try to post or read a thread it kicks me to cannot find server page. Take this for example, this is my second try to post this message!
VegasRacer
I've been surfing this site for the past 2 hours like the Big Kahuna and it hasn't given me any problems.
TimT
Im getting the same problem, but it isnt just this url, any url i try times out, then I hit it a second time and Im in?

I have no idea why
Gint
It's not the site, it's more likely your net connection being flaky. I have the same issue from time to time. Sometimes I unplug my cable modem overnight. That always seems to help for a few days.
neo914-6
agree.gif yep cable connection. I get that when I log onto IE, then get in on the third try. I don't, however, get that once I'm in...
Rusty
A problem for the "miracle browsers"? lol2.gif lol3.gif lol2.gif

-Rusty smoke.gif
Gint
I've been running the same service, for two years, the same os for hte last year, and the same browser (with no updates) for the last 6 months. In the last 6 months, nothing has been changed. I've had this problem intermittently for the last 30 days or so. IN my case at least, I'm reasonably convinced it's my Sprint Broadband that's causing the issue. The fact is, it's so intermittent, that it really doesn't bother me that much.

I could be wrong of course... it's happened once or twice.
kafermeister
QUOTE (xsboost90 @ Mar 5 2005, 04:26 PM)
every time i try to post or read a thread it kicks me to cannot find server page. Take this for example, this is my second try to post this message!

Same here. I thought it was just me. I've got Zoomtown DSL. I'm having the same problem surfing shoptalkforums also. I can talk to the Fuse/Zoomtown sites fine. I suspect it's something beyond my ISP. I wonder if it's a circuit issue somewhere west of me/us.

Rick
grasshopper
i'm getting some trouble over here too. It took me 3 tries to get into the Forum.
MecGen
WOW
I just tryed to get in and it kept getting kicked...
the I went to my high speed Cable company and did some connection diagnosis, perfect bill of helath, I am touching the 5 barrior.
I come back here with no problems and the first post is ...
this one.
This site has always given me problems at the forum entrerance but after that all is OK. Lots of sites are slow tonite, betcha some things wrong in the sky....
smoke.gif
Cheers
Joe

beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.