Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shirt/Poster Sale - Left over from Okteenerfest and Hershey
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
stevegm
I'd like to clear out the rest of our left over inventory. Below is what we have left over from Okteenerfest and Hershey.

A. T-shirts - $15.00 (same price as at the events) plus $4.99 for shipping (CONUS), $19.99 total. Please make sure to specify the shirt you want, size, and color (if there is a choice), as well as your address.

B. Posters (24" wide and 18") - $15.00, including shipping (CONUS), or 2 for $25.00.

Paypal: savethe914@gmail.com

SORRY - ALL WE HAVE LEFT ARE THESE SIZES BELOW.

MID-ENGINE EVOLUTION - If you ordered one of these in the GB, they started shipping last Friday, and the rest will go out tomorrow. Here are the extras we have left.
3 L - Red shirt
5 XL - Red shirt
2 XXL - Red shirt
1 M - Blue shirt
1 XL - Blue shirt
1 XXL - Blue shirt
1 XL - Grey shirt

THE OTHER WOMAN IS A 914 - Lady's V-Neck
1 S - Blue shirt
1 L - Blue shirt

HERSHEY MID-ENGINE INVASION
1 S - Grey shirt

KEEP CALM AND SAVE THE 914
1 M - Black shirt
5 L - Black shirt
10 XL - Black shirt

SAVE THE 914

1 M - Black shirt; image on the front
4 L - Black shirt; image on the front
7 XL - Black shirt; image on the front

SAVE THE 914-6
1 XL - Black shirt; image on the back
3 XXL - Black shirt; image on the front
Tom_T
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

Pix of the various designs pleez Steve.

Also, what colors are available for them....to clarify, I meant by the pix of the designs I mean, or put pix next to your list so they relate to your colors list above.

TIA beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
stevegm
Photos posted. The available colors and sizes are listed in the original post. These are all the shirts we did this year, and we are just clearing out the inventory, to get ready for next year. We probably won't have time to do more shirts until January. So, this is it.
GeorgeRud
PM and PayPal sent. Thanks!
pete000
Check PM

Thanks !
stevegm
Sorry. Posted in error.
Tom_T
QUOTE(stevegm @ Sep 20 2015, 12:36 PM) *

Photos posted. The available colors and sizes are listed in the original post. These are all the shirts we did this year, and we are just clearing out the inventory, to get ready for next year. We probably won't have time to do more shirts until January. So, this is it.

Thanx for the pix Steve! smile.gif

Since I'll probably make it back east for Hershey, it helps to see them.

beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
stevegm
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Sep 20 2015, 07:25 PM) *

QUOTE(stevegm @ Sep 20 2015, 12:36 PM) *

Thanx for the pix Steve! smile.gif

Since I'll probably make it back east for Hershey, it helps to see them.

beerchug.gif
Tom
///////

Cool. We will do different shirts next year, though.
SLITS
You owe me two shirts.
stevegm
QUOTE(SLITS @ Sep 20 2015, 07:51 PM) *

You owe me two shirts.

Yep. They will go out tomorrow. I wish we could have reproduced the embroidered shirts. But, they are just too expensive to do in small quantities. I will send your two originals back tomorrow, and PM you after they are shipped, with a tracking number. Thank you for your patience.
stevegm
QUOTE(stevegm @ Sep 20 2015, 08:00 PM) *

QUOTE(SLITS @ Sep 20 2015, 07:51 PM) *

You owe me two shirts.

Yep. They will go out tomorrow. I wish we could have reproduced the embroidered shirts. But, they are just too expensive to do in small quantities. I will send your two originals back tomorrow, and PM you after they are shipped, with a tracking number. Thank you for your patience.

Shipped.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.